Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

They need our support today, not silence!

Get behind the team, only a few home games remaining. Here''s a couple for you:

Sebastien Bassong, Sebastien Bassong, he plays for Norwich, Sebastien Bassong (to I want to go home tune)

We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Ipswich to (their scum), we hate Wolverhampton but Norwich we love you, all together now - (for those who can remember the original)

Hope you have a good day.

OTBC

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I will be Booooing at the first opportunity, really looking forward to it.😃[/quote]

That''s better 👍

The stream watchers could all click their mice in unison.

I''ll be cheering the lads on but not with some pathetic "chant" dreamt up by some spotty kid.

I''d prefer "You''re gonna get what Jimmy Rimmer got" [to the tune of "You''re gonna get what Jimmy Rimmer got"].

Spotty kid 👵 perhaps 40 years ago. I''ll be the grey haired guy in the Snakepit. Be sure to wave at me.

Just trying to drum up some support for the team but should really sit with my arms folded and tell the stewards what a good job they are doing ( funny enough they are this season)

I hate seeing that word "plastic" thrown around, particular when who does it has no idea who they are calling it. If you have to use it (and in my opinion NO supporter of our great club is a plastic) then...fire it at me, and leave those who pay good money to watch the side live alone!

I would never call anyone who takes the time the money and the effort to go to the game to call them a plastic

Those that watch on illegal streams that''s a different matter!

Everyone - plastic/season ticket holder/casual etc etc - knows that the atmosphere at all games these days - not just CR - is not what it used to be.   At CR, no chanting or singing happens in the ground until the emabarrassing  "321", no buzz of excitement, just people turning up with the attitude - "go on then, entertain me and I''ll respond"- in other words expecting to be entertained.  The times I''ve been to CR this season and in recent years has seen a drop off in atmosphere before and at the start of games which needs a positive response to - in other words - people to challenge it and try and get people to be more vocal to start with and generate a better atmosphere from the start of a game.  During games once the crowd have woken up, its not so bad and CR rocks - but it could be a lot better from the start of matches. It may not happen on its own - its needs someone to push it and promote it. So well done to the op, I agree - and I think people could make more effort to get "up" for a game - and show it more vocally from the start.

Today is a cup final of sorts. Win and we are right back in it. Lose and we can virtually kiss goodbye to automatic places.  Something to get up about, surely?

OTBC.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Hmmm both the sme person may be ?[/quote]If I wanted to start a thread on the subject I would just do it - and have done in the past.  I don''t need to hide. Apart from that, your comment is insulting to Rustyboy who''s been on this board since 2004.  

It''s hardly rocket science to say the atmosphere could be improved in some way, most realistic fans know it isn''t what it used to be - and for many reasons. Football has become more a "sit back and entertain me" pastime - and seating is prescribed making it harder but there is room for a bit of good old fashioned enthusiasm before and at the beginning of matches - much like at away games.    CR should be a "theatre of dreams" - but before a match and at the start its more like a "theatre of snores".   Once its rocking, its great, but sometimes it takes a lot to get it rocking!    Today there is no excuse. It ought to be a cup final atmosphere. That is up to the fans to start with. Then the team. 

I was reading an interview with Joao Teixeira yesterday and his response to the question Do you hear the fans when you are playing? was No. I''m focused on the game. I don''t look or listen to see what''s happening. Sometimes you can''t help but hear them, but I don''t worry about what they''re saying.Thought that was an interesting response from a current Championship player in relation to the OP.

Bit OT but watching Man C v West Brom, the Etihad is quieter than a library and that''s not an over exaggeration! This is what the wonderful promised land has in store for us should we get back! Money may buy you the best players and win trophies but it seems it can''t evoke passion amongst fans!

Also another terrible ricket by a Premier Ref, sending off Dawson instead of Mcauly!

The op is right up to a point. I''m watching the Bounmouth - Middlesbrough game. The home fans have been making plenty of noise from the start.