Sign in to follow this  
Bill

it ain't fear

boo hoo hoo"them there tvs treat the mitey town like we were some grubby little club in the ar se end of nowhere"bleating binners

They''re on a nice little run of defeats now (other than Millwall, who are basically a non-league team now). Long may it continue

I think some on here forget how small their squad is - around 18 first team playersand without a pot to pee in they will be more worried about who is going out, than coming infor their part they have been fortunate with injuries, but the ''in your face'' game they play will take it''s tollwhether patching up the squad with loanees will work is anyone''s guessbut if you are potless you are not going to be able to afford qualityand that will also take it''s toll when in Feb and March they are midweek games

still, as they keep telling us they have an ''hinvestor'' as an owner and it cannot be more longer before he stops taking money out and puts some in ..... can it ?

oh dearI am supposed to be a binnerbut I must accept that I am ''back on the beat'' and have not posted anything elseapart from the other posts I put up this week

........ and err, the week before

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]You really do need to get something done about this IP1 fixation.

It''s not good for you.[/quote]I spoke a few home truths to City1st yesterday and the thread miraculously disappeared 5 minutes later, make of that what you will.

McGoldrick missing from starting line up as well not on bench. Injured or on the move?

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]You really do need to get something done about this IP1 fixation.

It''s not good for you.[/quote]I spoke a few home truths to City1st yesterday and the thread miraculously disappeared 5 minutes later, make of that what you will.[/quote]

Yes, it must be awful when you just can''t let it go.

There are some good treatments out there. It really doesn''t have to blight his/her life like this.

interesting to see they think Look East gives us all the coverage....

Look East has always been so far up Ipswich''s Backside it comes out of its mouth!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]You really do need to get something done about this IP1 fixation.

It''s not good for you.[/quote]I spoke a few home truths to City1st yesterday and the thread miraculously disappeared 5 minutes later, make of that what you will.[/quote]in your head perhaps to my best knowledge we have never metas to threads disappearing, I may have many attributes but making threads disappear is not one of themthough there was a previous chap (?) on here who could make threads disappearcoincidentally he shared the same dislike of City as you do

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]Everyone, leave City 1st alone, give him a break.

He''s still heartbroken that Elliott was chosen instead of him.

#stabbed in the back[/quote]everyone ?I think you over estimate my importanceI would imagine most don''t give a flying fark

....and have not the slightest idea what the rest of your post is aboutbut if it excites you then do carry on