Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Had just about enough of idiot Norwich fans

If we get 100% effort on the pitch, organised and a plan on the pitch then there''s nothing to boo....regardless of any result.

Play a daft system and hoof the ball again it might then all count on the result to the reaction.

This is now Neil on his own without any infuence of Phelan...so I hope his tactics are to try and play a high tempo passing game and not resorting to HOOFBALL of last hone game.

I''m sure the team and manager will get a high level of support from the start of the game....the rest is up to the team to give the fans the effort and the fans will be positive.

[quote user="Big Vince"]Of course if Delia and Wynny were to fall on their swords, and Mr Chase restored to his rightful place......[/quote]..........there would be no NCFC!

[quote user="Indy"]If we get 100% effort on the pitch, organised and a plan on the pitch then there''s nothing to boo....regardless of any result.

Play a daft system and hoof the ball again it might then all count on the result to the reaction..[/quote]The thing is though, Indy that  the margin for error is so tight now, that the result is the main thing in the eyes of most fans. I''m condfident that AN is the sort of guy who will not tolerate any underestimation just because it''s Blackpool. But, in the end, if we win 1-0 from a late penalty or a hopeful punt upfield most fans will go away happy. On the other hand if we play them off the park but only draw (or God forbid concede a sloppy goal) there''ll be hell to pay.

The result is key no doubt....we all anticipate a win I''m sure...but If the effort and team are set up, if its not our day as on previous games then how can anyone boo.....

I know we would all take a scrappy 1-0 win......thats true.

And I still say there were as many supportive people getting behind the substitutions and players reggie. Are you saying you boo boys were the majority? Because you weren''t. But that doesn''t mean your booing and scapegoating of players doesnt have a negative effect because it does.

The 4-4 against Boro came about because you boo boys fecked off at 1-4 instead of hanging around booing and scapegoating players. It was a joy to be part of and the unity was a major reason for getting that unlikely point. Perhaps if you boo boys had fecked off when we were losing to Brentford we may have won the game 3-2. After al, as the boro game showed, it was possible.

[quote user="Indy"]The result is key no doubt....we all anticipate a win I''m sure...but If the effort and team are set up, if its not our day as on previous games then how can anyone boo.....

I know we would all take a scrappy 1-0 win......thats true.[/quote]There''s been more than enough "not our days" to fill three seasons, let alone this one.Only a win will dono excuses.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Indy"]The result is key no doubt....we all anticipate a win I''m sure...but If the effort and team are set up, if its not our day as on previous games then how can anyone boo.....

I know we would all take a scrappy 1-0 win......thats true.[/quote]There''s been more than enough "not our days" to fill three seasons, let alone this one.Only a win will dono excuses.[/quote]

I can see your point and agree to a point but sometimes you can have 20 odd chances with a keeper on song and the woodwork can save a team.....but why can anyone complain if we have a plan.....100% effort......play well........without winning?

[quote user="nutty nigel"] Are you saying you boo boys were the majority? Because you weren''t. But that doesn''t mean your booing and scapegoating of players doesnt have a negative effect because it does.

The 4-4 against Boro came about because you boo boys fecked off at 1-4 instead of hanging around booing and scapegoating players. It was a joy to be part of and the unity was a major reason for getting that unlikely point. Perhaps if you boo boys had fecked off when we were losing to Brentford we may have won the game 3-2. After al, as the boro game showed, it was possible.[/quote]More lies and deceit from the ''king of honesty''. Just read the thread, Nige. Several times I''ve said that I, as an individual, do not boo, but can understand those who do. So to talk of ''your booing'' as such is yet another invention on your part.And, is that the best you can do to to answer my perfectly reasonable question ? One game against Middlesboro , ten years ago. And the game v Brentford  which you guess we ''may'' have won if the so called boo boys had fecked off. Hardly a ringing endorsement for your theory.Nige, no-one takes your threats re ''dishonesty '' seriously. Still less your homespun theories.Of course I accept that in an ideal world, positive support is preferable, and most of the time we all (inc myself) give it. But, when we are saddled with total no-shows such as Brentford even you cannot be surprised when things turn sour.

No Nutyy he didn''t he lost the ball, put his hands on his knees and didn''t make any effort to get back!

Not one player last week put in a 100%, nor were they set up correctly and last why did they play hoofball for the first time? No excuse for what was dished up and you''ll no doubt do your normal derailing tactic to this response.

Brentford was a total no show now....

So now your not a boo boy. Just some wishy washy do gooder defending those who do. Same with Indy apparently. Apparently he isn''t a boo boy but will post for 20 odd pages defending othersrights to boo. At least Rickyyyy owned up to being one of the boo boys so while I ddon''t agree with him I respect his honesty.

The whole point of that Boro game is that if you believe unified support can bring about a positive result then you have to believe the opposite is also true.

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Indy"]The result is key no doubt....we all anticipate a win I''m sure...but If the effort and team are set up, if its not our day as on previous games then how can anyone boo.....

I know we would all take a scrappy 1-0 win......thats true.[/quote]There''s been more than enough "not our days" to fill three seasons, let alone this one.Only a win will dono excuses.[/quote]

I can see your point and agree to a point but sometimes you can have 20 odd chances with a keeper on song and the woodwork can save a team.....but why can anyone complain if we have a plan.....100% effort......play well........without winning?[/quote]

This happens a couple of times in any season but we are way past where enough is enough. There''s unlucky and there''s unlucky but after a while its just a convenient crutch to lean on. Sorry but Rickkky''s patience has run out. I never mind about being beaten by a better team but in most of our defeats that hasn''t been the case.Time to stand up and deliver.

I don''t and didn''t boo! If I did I would say! I believe freedom in expression and won''t knock people like you do!

We don''t know what effect it has booing unless you sit and talk to the players post game did you? No all you do is form an opinion from what you think.

No player put in 100% really? And because you dont like Whittakerhe has to do the job of the whole team. Midfield players lose the ball all the time. In most games posession is round about 50%. How many times did Wes lose the ball and not win it back at Birmingham? How many times have you seen Wes lose the ball since he''s been here? You wouldn''t be posting about whits losing it if they hadn''t scored. Are there no defenders more responsible for that goal being as the ball was lost by a midfielder 60/70 yards from our goal. This is just another example of you boo boys scapegoating a player.

You can still listen to what Adam Drury said about the boo boys scapegoating a player if you dont believe me Indy. And however one ddimensional is this scapegoating of Whittaker?

Grow up Nutty, its not like you......I''ve never singled out Whittaker nor have I said I don''t like him......now your the one being dishonest!

The manager was 60% to blame last week trying to play Whittaker out of possition and a style of football not seen since Peter Grant days!

My reaction to last home game was bored to the point of no reaction....positive nor negative. Just thought I hope this isn''t Neils long term tactics.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You can still listen to what Adam Drury said about the boo boys scapegoating a player if you dont believe me Indy. And however one ddimensional is this scapegoating of Whittaker?[/quote]People have been scapegoating Johnson for years I can''t say it ever looked like bothering him and IMO he has been a far better servant of the club than Whitaker will ever be. Whitaker is a professional footballer and played for Rangers so I''m fairly sure he has been booed by bigger crowds than at CR. They are supposed to be men, not a bunch of kids.

There still seem to be a lot that aren''t admitting to booing and jeering Whittaker

As I''ve already said, cowards.

Sorry Nutty You Are Right.....everything you say is right.....shoot anyone who dares to boo inside the ground! Anyone with any negative comment should be sent to the Gulag .....bring back parades inside the ground where we can all stand and clap just like they used to in Red Square....

I right behind you Nutty.

[quote user="Indy"]Grow up Nutty, its not like you......I''ve never singled out Whittaker nor have I said I don''t like him......now your the one being dishonest!

The manager was 60% to blame last week trying to play Whittaker out of possition
and a style of football not seen since Peter Grant days!

My reaction to last home game was bored to the point of no reaction....positive nor negative. Just thought I hope this isn''t Neils long term tactics.[/quote]Spot on, except that I would put it at 100%He had the opportunity to change it at half time and save Whitaker from himself. He chose not too and reaped what he had sown. The reaction to Whitakers withdrawl was entirely predictable.Sometimes things are not what we would like or expect them to be. They are never the less what they are. Rejecting reality is not an option.

So did you scapegoat Whittaker Rickyyyyy or are you just defending those who did?

Adam Drury said exactly that. He said that players react to it differently. Whits certainly has manned up because I''ve not seen him hide have you Rickyyyyy?

But some players, especially younger players from our youth team can be affected by your boo boy antics.

[quote user="Buh"]There still seem to be a lot that aren''t admitting to booing and jeering Whittaker

As I''ve already said, cowards.[/quote]I''ve already admitted who and what I booed and set out the reasons for it. They are mine and mine alone and I don''t expect all to agree with me.

Theres no debating with you Nutty! Like I said.....you remind me of Stalin.

Just you booing then was it Ricardo? Bet you''ve booed a fair bit in your 674 years as a Notwich fan supporting through thick and thin

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So did you scapegoat Whittaker Rickyyyyy or are you just defending those who did?

Adam Drury said exactly that. He said that players react to it differently. Whits certainly has manned up because I''ve not seen him hide have you Rickyyyyy?

But some players, especially younger players from our youth team can be affected by your boo boy antics.[/quote]I have admitted who and what I booed and the reasons for it. Whits is a man and I would fully expect him to take any valid criticism on the chin and come back better for it. My opinion remains valid to me and in that respect I am happy that my reaction was an honest one.