Sign in to follow this  
chicken

A club with no money and no ambition . . . . . .

Blackpool.No/little money. A squad that could be described as what is left after you have scraped the barrel. An owner and board that clearly are not acting in any sort of way that is improving the position of their squad.Now that people have seen them, I hope they''ll refrain from putting those words with our club from now on.

They were awful.

How on earth did they go 2-0 up away at Watford? I can understand how they let in 7 though, in the same game!

If Jamie O''Hara is your best player, you are going down

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]The lad at left back (Dunne) looked good.[/quote]Agreed. Quite nippy and focused I thought. Just looked him up - only 21.

Yes Dunne did look decent, but O''Hara has the ''pedigree'' but that''s not a high level at all.

What have their owners done with that Club? Shameful

He''s theirs.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_DunneI didn''t realise O''Hara was as old as 28. He''s really not progressed from what I can see. Still has quality about him but not to the same degree as when he bursed through onto the scene.

The sad thing is that Blackpool did receive quite a substantial amount of money when they were promoted to the Premier League, but the owners took a large portion of it for themselves and have continued to f**k the club up by starving it of any investment. It''s understandable to not want to spend huge sums of your own money investing in the team, but to take money that the club has rightfully earned is outrageous. I feel for the fans.

Looked like our squad in the bleak midwinter of 2008-9. A ragtag collection of has beens and never will be''s. Agree the left back looked good but it wasn''t Redmond in full flight yesterday.

Also, that their CF Davies offered absolutely nothing all afternoon. He got caught offside about 3 or 4 times in the 1st half, and he kept calling the Lino, a p****, even though he wasn''t clever enough to keep onside. Bassong, Martin and even Turner, despite getting clattered a couple of times, haven''t had it that easy all season