Sign in to follow this  
pete

Need to invest Redmond windfall wisely

There''s no doubt Redders will be gone in January he''s wasting his talents here. How about a new keeper? Need to shore up the defence and build from the back. Still got a large chunk of the £20m parachute left or should have. Couple of new FB''s. Also CB but already got 5 plus Bassong, hurry back Ryan B. Elliott B needs to be tried as RB.

Why is there ''no doubt he''ll be gone in january''?

If there is interest in him and we are in a mid table position then i would be amazed if we keep him and would want to as currently I would guess we would be in deficit of approx 5M at the end of the season without a couple of sales.

He also is alleged to called our fans morons on Twiter which is not conductive to staying i would say...

Money is not easily spent in this division.  Look at us, we have picked up three central defenders who have barely played, a central midfield who has barely played, a 2 millon quid striker who plays once in a while on the wing and a 3 million quid striker who is clearly an ''average championship players'' at best.
In the case of Grabban, Bournemouth appear to have signed a better player for less money to replace him.
We could learn a lot by looking back at the type of signings Lambert was making in this league.

Unless we make some big improvements over the next month it''s going to be pretty difficult to keep him here if Prem offers come in.

Not convinced about the Liverpool stuff but if there''s any truth in it he''s got to go. And he should push for it.

I would much prefer him to stay though.