Sign in to follow this  
pete

Adams tough talking bo****x

Adams making all the right noises getting tough and making changes.

Adams been in the job 5 months May to Nov with 2 months summer break and states the following:

Norwich City manager Neil Adams has admitted that the club''s current slump has left him enduring his "toughest time" as a manager.

Well they are going to get tougher and the longer you try to tough it out fewer people will feel you need to go back to the U21''s.

You have failed in a spectacular fashion and need to fall on your sword its only the Board and a handful of sycophants believe a word you utter. However if you admitted the job is too big you will command some respect.

Promotion is a pipe dream now just give it up to save our sanity

The better option for him would come via cloning, extract a few stem cells and create another ten Russell Martin''s.

Mind you there''d be nothing to stop him blowing a load more cash on some bench warmers to watch an entire team comprised of ten Russell Martin''s.

Lots and lot and lots of Russell Martin''s

If we were to see some real leadership now, someone would sit down with Adams and offer him a way out, and back to the Academy. Same for Holt . It would be excruciating to watch another good club man have to clear off because no sensible contingency was put in place. Did we not learn anything from Gunny disaster?

Or maybe we could just extend the Football Committee even further. It''s working so nicely at the moment I''m sure a few others can be absorbed. The dugout can be extended , or perhaps add another tier, to add in unsuccessful managers and coaches without actually sacking them.

The Technical Director , another excellent appointment by the way, could perhaps be given a deputy. Or two. There are a lot of half time oranges to cut up, far too many for one man I would suggest.

Yes. The more I think of it, the more people we should throw at this. Dave Stringer sat in front of me on Saturday . But then again he is possibly a bit too experienced

A fair point well made, a sub-committee of the Football Committee, sourced from the furthest reaches the fabled pan-european search and of course taking into account the right candidates being under their nose.

Daryl Sutch has been Radio Norfolk this season and would seem to fit the bill perfectly.

Oh and how about Adrian Forbes, always the last word in reasoned and non biased debate?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Oh and how about Adrian Forbes, always the last word in reasoned and non biased debate?[/quote]

AF''s only demonstrate that however badly the current manager is doing, there *is* somebody less qualified for the job.

In reply to the OP, I absolutely agree. NA was doing a good job as youth team coach, and I would guess was an awful lot happier.

Giving him a way to go back to doing what he''s good at would be a display of real leadership.

Was he? We won the cup which requires luck along the way.

But I don''t think we were doing well in the league part of things, maybe somebody knows but I yhink I read it was bottom half , so maybe not as good as people think