Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

I'm Backing Adams to Stay

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You are so fickle :).

What is ''the Norwich way''? From 50 years of watching City I have seen us play football from the scintillatingly brilliant to the utter pits and everything in between each season. It comes down to form , tactics and the opposition. There is no ''Norwich way'' that I can discern.[/quote]That maybe so but apparently a lot of people still want it.Personally, I''d be more than happy to see a few home wins and I''m not too bothered about the way we go about getting them.

Dear Doc and Ric...

I had nothing but support on here when I made my demands to Mr McNally last season. So I think its a little unfair to call me fickle now. Anyway, I''m not alone, in fact I''m in exhalted company because the ''fan of the year'' who''s name eludes me, but hes the guy who went to the Belgian market instead of games, had the same opinion which he shared with Winnie. And there were more. Our friend City2nd had a pow wow with Mr McNally with similar demands to me. And countless others said they were only going to renew if the club promised to dispense with Houghtons negative tactics.

But I''m now excercising my fans prerogative to change my mind and I''m demanding Pulis be appointed before I''ll even consider renewing for next season. I''m sorry if my original demands hamstrung Mr McNally in his scouring of Europe last spring but to be honest that''s no longer anything to do with me.

OTBC

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]What is ''the Norwich way''? [/quote]Keeping the glass half-empty.

[/quote]In which case they can claim sixty years of unblemished success.[Y]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I assume that is meant to be ironic, Nutty.[/quote]

I''m a simple man as you know Rudolph and as such know nothing about irony but if I''m pressed I would say it''s all about the board...

I am still that foreluck tugging happy clapping apologist that you had soo much fun with last season. But because I have nothing better to do than make gazillions of posts on here only to take a break so that I can fawn over the board at fan''s meetings and AGMs I am perfectly placed to make comparisons and join the dots...

As I said it''s all ''bout that board, ''bout that board no trouble...