Anybody got any faith in this organisation and it''s leader. From what I can see this organisation is ROTTEN TO THE CORE. This enquiry was a total whitewash. It wouldn''t bother me if we pulled away altogether from Blatter and Co. If other countries followed suit it might make this organisation get its house in order.

I have had nothing to do with FIFA since reading the book How They Stole the Game by David Yallop. Both Blatter and his predecessor, Joao Havelange, have run the organisation like a dictatorship since 1974. I highly recommend that anyone who has an interest in the sport reads this book.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]I have had nothing to do with FIFA since reading the book How They Stole the Game by David Yallop. Both Blatter and his predecessor, Joao Havelange, have run the organisation like a dictatorship since 1974. I highly recommend that anyone who has an interest in the sport reads this book.

[/quote]

theres another book that I cant remember the title of that gives strong argument to the entire 1998 world cup being rigged, France hadn''t ever won or qualified for anything in years, there was all that unrest with the final.. the "Penalties" against Paraguay, disallowed goals etc...

will try and find up what its called

It has also come to light the FBI is now investigating the 2018 and

2022 World Cup bids. I would be shocked if they did not request Michael

Garcia’s full report. Could Michael Garcia be just the guy to actually

break FIFA’s corruption chains?

I thought they did a good job of the World Cup in the end despite some local protests to begin with.I can never help thinking that our FA should be less worried about the corruption at Fifa and focus on resolving the incompetence of their own running of the English game. 2 defeats and a draw with Costa Rica at the World Cup, the countries top teams often starting with as little as 1 English player and our top flight becoming little more than the play thing of foreign billionaires as local and loyal fans are priced out of the game for disinterested corporate sponsors.Seems like we should be focusing on these problems more than a couple of backhanders at the last FIFA get together.Are you really that confident that we''ll be good enough to get to the World Cup in 2022 to even worry about where it''s being played?

Holtcantshoot - I think it''s irrelevant the performance of our FA with respect to the Garcia report. It should be about sorting out FIFA and ending Blatter''s dictatorial reign. Hosting of the World Cup should be decided fairly and not the way Blatter has decided it should be. FIFA should have refunded all the money spent on the bids by the countries that he had already decided would not win.