Sign in to follow this  
Lewis Esquire

Dwight Gayle / Danny Graham

I saw a rumour, I think it was on Sky Sports, that apparently NCFC are interested in Crystal Palace''s Dwight Gayle.

Personally I think he''s a very tidy player who with a good run in a an attacking team could score a lot of goals - A bit like Grabban but with better finishing.

I see Danny Graham has joined Wolves today too. Decent signing for them - I don''t think he would have improved our strike force.

Dwight Gayle came up on "the forum that shouldn''t be named" a couple of weeks ago. If he''s available, he''s a definite yes! I don''t know why he would be though, he''s on 7 games 5 goals this season. Hope it''s true. Maybe Leon McKenzie the second!

Graham, i''m not bothered about. I guess he replaces Sagbo for them.

Gayle would be an awesome signing, even if just for a couple of months. Faster and more clinical than Grabban. Doesn''t say much for Adams'' faith in Hooper, though.

would prefer a wide left player to compete with Lafferty given the paucity of options and anything improve the security of the back 4 .

Solve those and play a proper midfield and we will soon be winning again

I thought we had all agreed this time, we dont need strikers , we need a new Manager!http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-18.gif