Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Go for a draw or a win at the bridge?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lharman7"]Wow, there are some very negative users on this forum.

Seriously, what do we have to lose? We are in the bottom 3 so we may as well go and have a real go!

Some of you really don''t care if we are relegated with whimper rather than relegated with at least trying to win![/quote]Or maybe actually use your head instead?A point away at Chelsea and 3 points at home to Arsenal could well be enough."Going for it" at Chelsea and coming away with nothing could relegate us. And its not negativity, its common sense based on who we are playing, and our away record this season.[/quote]

Yeah because it''s really worked for us all season! Good thinking!

Insanity; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

With your great tactics, do you honestly think we could get a draw?[/quote]Would you bet your house on us getting a win away at Chelsea?But we have a new manager now, it''ll all be fine....[/quote]

Your response to my question is to counter question me? Nice!

I''m not a betting man but I do like to take risks every now and then.

I don''t like the negative and defeatists approach!

Relegated with a whimper is just pathetic and hard for me to swallow![/quote]Okaaaaaay, pretend its your 80 million quid, would you rather take a pragmatic approach that is actually more likely to succeed, or go balls out and risk losing everything?You''re just going to have to deal with relegation, if you have been a Norwich City supporter for any length of time you should be used to it.[/quote]

But that''s just it, it''s not my 80 million. It''s not your 80 million. It''s not Neal Adams 80 million or any of the players 80 million.

I still stand by my attitude when it comes to the predicament we are in.

We are in the bottom 3 and need wins and have nothing to lose.

I will never get used to or ''deal'' with relegation. If it''s ok for you then that''s your choice.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lharman7"]Insanity; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.[/quote]That''s hilarious coming from someone who''s quote function doesn''t work but keeps using it nevertheless.[/quote]

I''m on a phone and can''t be arsed!

May not be a bad idea to wait for Saturdays results before deciding on our game plan. If, and I say a big IF, Cardiff, Fulham, Sunderland and Villa were to lose, a point would be very useful indeed as Villa go to Man City and Spurs in the final week, and with Hull needing something just to be certain, this isn''t out of the realms of fantasy.

If those results go against us then we have to go all out, no matter what. Whilst the fixtures have fallen unkindly, at least we will have some idea what we have to try and do come Sunday, whether we can do it, well.........

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....this must be the funniest thread on here for a while?!?

As if we''re in anyway capable of going to Stamford Bridge and dictating proceedings on the day?!.

whatever our "plan" might be, we all know what will actally happen will be another backs to the wall, gutless collapse....just as the majority of the deplorable 14 away defeats in 18 games have been this season.   ......draw or a win?...how about 5-0 Chelsea?

Norwich keep it tight away from home lmfao , and just what is the point of playing for 1 point when 6 from our last 2 games probably wouldnt be enough anyway .

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]I really think it all depends on the results on sat if sunderland lose then 1 pt would be very valuable[/quote]

assuming Fulham don''t win, and Sunderland don''t win remaining home game(s)? and Villa don''t beat Hull....

Reckon 1 pt won''t be enough sadly