Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Has Ruddy made World Cup squad

Yesterday the suit attire to be worn by the England Squad for the World Cup was released.

Players have been measured up for their suits and in the official release picture (see National Media) John RUDDY i is one of those modelling. Looks like he has a squad place!

Certainly hope so. Terrific goalkeeper and strong character, wouldn''t let the country down if required.

Really hope he stays is we go down, but wouldn''t blame him for leaving.

As you say FCC Ruddy is a strong character and it seems a balanced character as well.

He desperately wanted to come to Norwich and looks to be settled in the area. He may just settle for earning loads of money and stopping in an area where his family are settled. His experience of the nomadic years at Everton may come to play a part.

Yes he could earn even more loads of money by moving but just how much loads of money do you need?

I personally would be very surprised if Woy selected ruddy over his favourite son ''Iv got Man Utd on my CV'' what?-uv-qualified-for-the-world-cup?-oh-Iv-decided-I-want-to-play-for-my-country-now Foster.

Especially if we do go down. But I think Ruddy''s a far better keeper and deserves it, really hope for him