Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

On the site today at 3pm - video of another David McNally interview

This time exclusive to us with our Paddy. Insight into the Wes saga, who the club wanted in the transfer window and more...

There wasn''t anything about who the club wanted In the transfer window in the video and it was only quoted in the text about us nearly signing a number 10 from a huge club. That this was dependent on them getting in another player which didn''t happen.

There was a bit about Wes, that he got a new agent and the reasons why we didn''t sell him.

The rest was just a repeat of the interview yesterday.

Also just as an aside, McNally was interviewed at about 9.30 to10 o''clock yesterday.

Why has it taken our wonderful journalists at Archant 30 hours to post their "exclusive"?

Lay in this morning?!!!!!

OTBC

Having not seen either of the recent NCFC Chief Executives interviews......I must say, I did find them both most informative.....

5 mins in and paddy has teh chance to ask plenty of questions but simply repeated the same one and got the same answer each time!

[quote user="hazza9"]Anyone got the link for this new video from Mcnally, much appreciated if you could put it on here.[/quote]

Just watch the old one again its the same whitewash. Can I say that?