Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Samaras ??

we cany buy anyone until the summer, and hope it will be better than samaras when we do.

The only players we can use this year are those not currently contracted to any club

Why would we need Samaras when we already have Becchio?is he really any better? maybe we can pay him less than Luciano...thats the only reason i can see in his favour. Does put in a shift though, and , as we get all of Celtics champ lge games , even the pre qualifiers free to air over here, he can hold his own at that level, oh yeah and his relationship with Hoops, and this .......''in a survey among F.C. Barcelona fans done in 2013, it was found that Samaras is the favorite of the fans to join the team. Among the reasons mentioned were his speed and technique.[133][134]...wiki so poss not true. but he did play well against them.

In fact, all things considered he''d be an improvement on Elm and Becchs...so yes.

Well he would tear up the Championship and I don''t think he would be any worse than Elmander in the Premier League.

He has aerial ability and pace, and a surprising amount of skill for a lanky sod.

I''d have been quite happy if we''d snatched Samaras on the last day of January and shifted Becchio.

Can see no sense in arranging transfers when we don''t know what division we will be in next season though.

I think we really missed out on Joe Ledley, good all round centre midfielder with some goals in him and proven to play well with Hooper. With Palace having a wage cap of £15k nobody can say that we were priced out of Ledley surely!