Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Henri Lansbury

was terrific against a poor young W Ham side the other day. Can anyone fill in the blanks in my mind....how come we didnt go for him when we had the chance, price? did he prefer forest? i didnt see many games when he was with us but thought from what i saw he was /is quality. Any Info?

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]was terrific against a poor young W Ham side the other day. Can anyone fill in the blanks in my mind....how come we didnt go for him when we had the chance, price? did he prefer forest? i didnt see many games when he was with us but thought from what i saw he was /is quality. Any Info?[/quote]

I watched the game to and wondered if he could make the step up again. Others have decided no, who am I to argue.

H

I always liked Lansbury, he has an eye for a pass, a good work rate and came through one of the best youth systems around (with one of the best managers in the game to boot).Being fair he would likely have just been a squad player for many games, but certainly no worse than others players at the club, plus he has the potential to develop to an even better player.I''d still have him here if the price was reasonable tbh.

[quote user="haisbrohacker"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]was terrific against a poor young W Ham side the other day. Can anyone fill in the blanks in my mind....how come we didnt go for him when we had the chance, price? did he prefer forest? i didnt see many games when he was with us but thought from what i saw he was /is quality. Any Info?[/quote] I watched the game to and wondered if he could make the step up again. Others have decided no, who am I to argue. H[/quote]

OT, but do you have an affinity with board games or is it sweets?[:^)]

I always rated Lansbury while with us, he could pick a pass like no one else in the team. I would have him back, i expect a midfield three involving him, Howson and Fer could be quite creative, perhaps too creative for Hughton!