Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Villa getting an early stuffing

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Wiz nailed it. ricardo, I''ve given several examples so your comeback is what''s full of bluster.

How often do you start threads about the Monday game? There was no reason to this time other than what I pointed out. Your excuses for doing so only make sense if it''s a regular habit.[/quote]

So simple to refute the argument when people don''t do their research. I watch lots of games on line and often either start or comment on an already open thread while matches are in play. Here are just a few examples of all comments made while watching a game in play.24th Nov  Man C V Spurs "Our Man City Result".   my comments on Spurs getting stuffed9th Nov Villa v Cardiff "halftime Boo''s" my comments on the first half of an abysmal game11nd Oct  Palace v Fulham   "Palace" my comments on the quality goals as they went in1st 10th  Derby v 1p5wich  my comments on the 4-4 draw after leading 4-130th Sept Everton v Newcastle "Pardew starting to get nervous"etc etc , in fact lots if you had cared to look but you didn''t did you? Sort through that lot and point me to a "dig at Lambert fans".

I was going to post that you really need to get up earlier if you wanted to catch me out then I realised you can''t because you''re in a time zone 8 hrs behind.Still waiting for that apology sunshine.[;)]

You start any of those? That''s what I''m talking about. We all comment on threwds already started.

The tone of your op and early comments was aggressive and superior. You''ve been put in your place and now you''ve become defensive but still aggressive. Why the change?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Wiz nailed it. ricardo, I''ve given several examples so your comeback is what''s full of bluster.

How often do you start threads about the Monday game? There was no reason to this time other than what I pointed out. Your excuses for doing so only make sense if it''s a regular habit.[/quote]

You should''ve realised when you were typing the first sentence that you were committing a schoolboy error by thinking that Wiz gets things right.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]You start any of those? That''s what I''m talking about. We all comment on threwds already started.

The tone of your op and early comments was aggressive and superior. You''ve been put in your place and now you''ve become defensive but still aggressive. Why the change?[/quote]

Yep, all except the Palace one where I was beaten to the punchMay I point you to the search button, seek and ye shall find.The only aggression came from your end my old China

[quote user="Houston Canary"]6 hours time difference. 8 would be the west coast.[/quote]I stand corrected, I keep forgetting how big Texas is. I always equate it to California where I have family and friends.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I stand corrected and I also got it wrong when I meant to say the op started passive-aggressive.

The early tone struck me as condescending.[/quote]

You are a true gent Houston, apology accepted.If I was having a dig at Lambert fans then I was having a dig at myself because he is my all time best City manager.

Isn''t this nice.. warms the very cockles of yer heart[U]

Psssssst Rickyyyyyyy........

[:-*]I think Houston''s got your scarf.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Isn''t this nice.. warms the very cockles of yer heart[U]

Psssssst Rickyyyyyyy........

[:-*]I think Houston''s got your scarf.....

[/quote]Yes I''m still a bit narked about losing it. Mrs Ricardo went in the shop today and asked me if I would like one of those new Scandinavian style scarves for Xmas. They all look a bit naff IMO.