Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Elmander Interview on SSN

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Nah just that the way we rolled over isn''t typical of us and I''m still struggling to put my finger on what caused it.[/quote]

When you have to make  6 or 7 changes against a top side the writing is on the wall hats going to happen and playing a defender in midfield  is beyond me but he must have had a valid  reason

6 or 7 changes?

Whittaker for Snoddy and BJ for Tettey, were there others from the Cardiff game?

Whittaker on the right I thought made sense away at City personally.

I''m very good on body language, so trust me, there''s great unrest within our players atm.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m very good on body language, so trust me, there''s great unrest within our players atm.[/quote]Do they sound unhappy on the radio?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m very good on body language, so trust me, there''s great unrest within our players atm.[/quote]

Do they sound unhappy on the radio?
[/quote]

I actually see it, in glorious close up on superb streaming.[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF[/IMG]

Interesting you say that Wiz. I think the typical streams found online are generally about 320kbps - quality isn''t exactly fantastic. Maybe you think they all look unhappy when actually it''s just pixelated blurs? Who knows.

Anyway, on topic. The only thing that concerns me is the fact they felt there was a need for this "chat" in the first place. This "chat" AFTER we had started performing a bit better seems silly - and something which should have happened before the Chelsea Cardiff games etc and not after.

I think however positive you want to be about it, it does suggest some slight unrest in the dressing room. Even if it''s just a couple of different opinions on playing styles - nothing massive and nothing that can''t be fixed. At the same time you can understand players frustrations run high when you''re not winning for long periods.

Let''s hope we get 3 points today and kick-start our season into life.

[quote user="hogesar"]Interesting you say that Wiz. I think the typical streams found online are generally about 320kbps - quality isn''t exactly fantastic. Maybe you think they all look unhappy when actually it''s just pixelated blurs? Who knows. Anyway, on topic. The only thing that concerns me is the fact they felt there was a need for this "chat" in the first place. This "chat" AFTER we had started performing a bit better seems silly - and something which should have happened before the Chelsea Cardiff games etc and not after. I think however positive you want to be about it, it does suggest some slight unrest in the dressing room. Even if it''s just a couple of different opinions on playing styles - nothing massive and nothing that can''t be fixed. At the same time you can understand players frustrations run high when you''re not winning for long periods. Let''s hope we get 3 points today and kick-start our season into life.[/quote]

The ones on Njb via wiziwig and Vipbox have really been superb for me this season hogesar.

VipBox is generally quite good.

Be careful with all those pop-up ads though Wiz, you''re one click away from having a deeply sexual chat with a 40 year old fat Filipino bloke pretending to be a 22 year old Russian bird offering you all sorts of pictures for a measly £200 for a flight over here to see you.

Just warning.

sounds like the (bitter?) voice of experience hogesar??

pub usually better - but home viewing today on sky for me.

[quote user="hogesar"]VipBox is generally quite good. Be careful with all those pop-up ads though Wiz, you''re one click away from having a deeply sexual chat with a 40 year old fat Filipino bloke pretending to be a 22 year old Russian bird offering you all sorts of pictures for a measly £200 for a flight over here to see you. Just warning.[/quote]

I use Firefox for streaming hogesar.............brilliant ad blocker stops all that.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"]VipBox is generally quite good. Be careful with all those pop-up ads though Wiz, you''re one click away from having a deeply sexual chat with a 40 year old fat Filipino bloke pretending to be a 22 year old Russian bird offering you all sorts of pictures for a measly £200 for a flight over here to see you. Just warning.[/quote]

I use Firefox for streaming hogesar.............brilliant ad blocker stops all that.[/quote]

You took a lot of persuading though Wiz. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I use Firefox for streaming hogesar.............brilliant ad blocker stops all that.[/quote]

You took a lot of persuading though Wiz. [;)]

[/quote]

Yes I did Lapps, but you were right.

So, IF, Hughton has lost the dressing room and the players are restless, what''s going to change today? They had ''clear the air talks'' before the Man City game. Clearly, not much air was cleared..!