Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Michael Palin

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="First Wizard"]I will not judge Hughton too much on this game, unless its a major foul up.........but I will against Cardiff.[/quote]

You''ll be listening no doubt....

despite being deaf! [:|]
[/quote]

Idiot!

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Wiz logic- "If you can''t beat them, insult them"[/quote]

Really?. .........do you know, or have you any idea how insulting it is to be told by posters (who have never met me!) that I listen to the radio? no, of course you don''t!

To deal with 24/7, a wall of tinitus so bad you can''t hear your own wife speak, or enjoy music, the only information my accuses go on is miss information, half truths and corrupted interpretations from you and your pal City 1st.

Now, I''m not by nature a vindictive man, but I hope karma visits you both one day............tenfold!

"Really?. .........do you know, or have you any idea how insulting it is to be told by posters (who have never met me!) that I listen to the radio? no, of course you don''t!

To deal with 24/7, a wall of tinitus so bad you can''t hear your own wife speak, or enjoy music, the only information my accuses go on is miss information, half truths and corrupted interpretations from you and your pal City 1st.

Now, I''m not by nature a vindictive man, but I hope karma visits you both one day............tenfold!"

It''s not insulting... It''s true. Here''s the proof:

"Being TOTALLY DEAF Til, if a person doesn''t keep strict eye contact with me I can''t read their lips..."

And then...

" here''s the original song and speed"

So how can you tell the speed of a youtube video if your deaf?

Miss information? Half truths? Corrupted interpretations? The evidence above has not been fabricated or edited at all. If you don''t believe me put those quotes into the search bar.

Here''s another slip up:

"Even if we get relegated, I would want to keep Hughton. The guy just oozes class IMO"

" I''ve always said Hughton will relegate us...I still stand by that"

P.s as somebody who actually suffers from a medical condition (type 1 diabetes) I am starting to find your comments about ''suffering'' borderline offensive

[quote user="First Wizard"] 

To deal with 24/7, a wall of tinitus so bad you can''t hear your own wife speak[/quote]

I''ll have some of that...