Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

Apology to Jamie Redknapp

Why would you apologise to Jamie redknapp? He doesn''t care and why should anyone else? Totally bizzare.

I won''t apologise to him until his dad apologises to the taxpayer.

[quote user="unique"]The usual Hughton apologists lining up on this thread. I''m surprised they''re not keeping lower profile after fifteen months of blindness and fifteen months of proving their considerable footballing ignorance is matched only by their substantial keyboard ego.[/quote]

Or alternatively a lot of posters are really disappointed that their team has failed and are getting annoyed at other posters who are seemingly enjoying it.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="unique"]The usual Hughton apologists lining up on this thread. I''m surprised they''re not keeping lower profile after fifteen months of blindness and fifteen months of proving their considerable footballing ignorance is matched only by their substantial keyboard ego.[/quote]

Or alternatively a lot of posters are really disappointed that their team has failed and are getting annoyed at other posters who are seemingly enjoying it.

[/quote][Y]

Ah yes, but was Redknapp''s prediction based on his knowledge and understanding of Norwich''s on-field problems, ineffective tactics etc, or was it the standard pig-ignorant ill informed prejudice usually aimed at our club by mainstream pundits? I suspect the latter. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

[quote user="Buh"]Why would you apologise to Jamie redknapp? He doesn''t care and why should anyone else? Totally bizzare.

I won''t apologise to him until his dad apologises to the taxpayer.[/quote]Well said.  And irons his face.