Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Even the club know Stoke is god awful

Stoke gave surprised me greatly so farThey have looked pretty decent and should have taken a point away from liverpoolIt appears the Blackburn Mark Hughes has taken control rather than the QPR Mark HughesThey will have a decent season I reckon.

Tbf RC, I agree with you on that. I just struggle right now to remember they might have a change about them this season. the past 2 away games won''t get out of my head.

and a fake Morty, you know the person behind that account has a lot going for them in life (Y)

It’s a good idea from the club; not a hugely attractive away fixture or a very friendly place to go, on TV and a Sunday. If the larger away support spurs City on to nick a point or a win it will have been a very shrewd move.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Tbf RC, I agree with you on that. I just struggle right now to remember they might have a change about them this season. the past 2 away games won''t get out of my head.

and a fake Morty, you know the person behind that account has a lot going for them in life (Y)[/quote]You have that last bit right[Y]

To be fair, the early signs are that Mark Hughes is making a decent go of improving Stoke''s style of football.

I''ve seen quite a lot of people saying he''s not a good manager but generally he''s done pretty well. It was only really at QPR that it didn''t go well. Did a very good job at Blackburn, did alright with Man City and the same at Fulham.