Sign in to follow this  
OT-F-BC

In all seriousness... what's the chances of..

it is a different ball game doing his job for Liverpool. Involves more PR and media management and I have no idea if he could do that.

New Boy - I think you will find he was recommended to Delia and Michael by Roy Hodgson who DM had brought to Fulham. He also DM had Chris Hughton lined up 9 months before Lambert left.

I think he and CH the best CEO & Manager team in the whole of the premier league and we shall go far with them.

I think a certain Mr Bowkett, prior to his official appointment, had an influence on Mr McNally''s appointment.

May the team of Bowkett/McNally be with us for a long time

Although the mans not perfect, remembering the ridiculous overpricing of last seasons League cup game against Spurs (which justifiably resulted in a crowd at least 7-8000 down on what it would of been had the prices been right and thankfully he realised his mistake!) overall David Mcna(st)lly has been magnificant for us and probably the singularly most most influential figure in the last 5 years (09-13) huge success!

Without him and with a weaker CE we''d be a lowly Championship side at best I reckon!

I seem to remember last season he got something like £700K+ bonus on top of an already huge salary for keeping us up!

Norwich City FC since the 2009/10 season has been one of the most successful and best run clubs in the Country and thats mainly down to Mcnally. Its ludicrous to think that this wouldn''t have been noted by other clubs so yes I think Mcnally could get offers from bigger clubs!

But like others have said, we are still a work in progress and are nowhere near reaching our potential. Further stability in the Premiership would result in the club becoming very profitable which would lead to buying better players and increasing the ground capacity which would further increase income streams and the fanbase. We are now getting to the stage of where we should look at the cups and think that if we play to our potential and have the luck with the draws then winning a cup wouldn''t be unrealistic. (Indeed looking at the cups went last season we had decent opportunities in both which we didn''t take!).

This potential combined with the good life in Norfolk and an affinity Mcnally must have acquired with the club (Huckerby style) means I suspect he''ll be around for a while yet I hope!