Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Canary

Bennett's quote on SS

So have we won any of the games Elliott Bennett started?

Maybe he is the problem. Maybe Elliott Bennett is little old norwich through and through paying so much respect to the opposition that the best we can hope for is a draw. The sooner Pilks is fit the better!

I''m sorry but without knowing what question he was asked to give these quotes you can''t reflect on what he actually meant.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Did you get to the Everton game?[/quote]

Yes I did thanks. Throwing caution to the wind, anything can happen, but that is not sustainable over 90 mins.

This quote from Bennett goes against everything City1st said a few games back about winning every game and getting as high up the league (as high as 7th ) and how the club and players were focused on winning every game.

I don''t think it''s wrong to point out that if we draw every game we get to 41 points, but I have to agree, I would mush rather hear, "we go out to win every game, there are some tough games ahead but we feel we can win every game we play in"

Hey ho, it is what it is and if we scrape over the line in 17th it''s no disaster, more a job well done given our squad against the other 19 teams, only Reading are on par with us, the rest have under performed. So Hughton has done a good job to keep us clear of the drop thus far.

[quote user="Indy"]

Hey ho, it is what it is and if we scrape over the line in 17th it''s no disaster, more a job well done given our squad against the other 19 teams, only Reading are on par with us, the rest have under performed. So Hughton has done a good job to keep us clear of the drop thus far.

[/quote]

I''m intrigued - is this a widely help perspective that we have the joint weakest PL squad alongside Reading?

Well it is my book Highland, when you consider what West Ham, WBA & Southampton spent and loaned in I don''t think our squad is anywhere near as good. Our first 11 when fit are maybe on par with 6 or 7 teams, but the back ups are no where near what others maybe can call on and our options are limited.

My view on our squad this year.