Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Captain Jack Sparrow - What's all this then?

It may be only on my "browser", but First Wizard seems to have metamorphosed into Captain Jack Sparrow once more. Can anybody
explain?

[quote]It may be only on my "browser", but First Wizard seems to have metamorphosed into Captain Jack Sparrow once more. Can anybody explain?[/quote]

1st Wizard is gone Stephen, vanished, kaput, ceased to be, walked the plank!.

However, try as I might, my message signature simply refuses to be changed or updated.

Spooky or what!.  

[quote]It''s all a ruse so he can start Worthy bashing again.[/quote]

im suspecting this too, has to keep changing his I.D. to keep a low profile!

Whiz, or rather capt''n Jack what are you playing at?

Are you relying on your silver balls?

Or Polly Parrot?

[quote]I think it''s when Yankee and Campbell give him a rough ride, causes him to visualize them being keelhauled or walking the plank etc.[/quote]

Jim: Its all very simple, 1st wizard was a wind up merchant, who outlived his use!.

I''m mister non confrontational mate. I''m more mellow, tending to see all sides of the argument, in fact boring, the real me, sorry.

Whilst old wiz would argue till the cows come home, I won''t. That''s the main difference, Wiz was a fictional character, I''m just an ordinary ''old'' City supporter, with no axes to grind.

I love my team, my club, its manager, directors and players.

And I would never, repeat never, argue with a fictional character, unlike some have!. 

My only concerns are for the coming season, and whether or not we can bounce straight back up, lets all hope so, yes?.

So, I take it we can now put the Wizard to bed permanently, armed gratefully with the eternal knowledge that everything he uttered was, in his own words, related to fiction. So let me think????? Thank goodness we did not fire Nigel, thankfully, we did not spend big, I will live in eternal appreciation that we did not sign Harewood, the happy small band claiming full credit for the acquisition of Huckerby was nothing but a figment of Wizard''s imagination, all Norwich supporters can now take full pride in the knowledge that we have one of the best/most responsible Boards in the country, all hexes dispersed by old pointy hat in the direction of those on this board that he had strongly worded differences with are now rendered harmless as well as sheer bunk. Given that the aforementioned is all true and not challenged by any body past or present, I trust Wizard''s cloudy crystal balls will find a cherished place on an appropriate mantle piece ( assuming that''s not too high for comfort ). I am sure there are many other posters who are thankful for things Wizard related that I have failed to mention here.

what in the world is in your medication whiz???????

I now realise that 1st Wizard''s transformation to Captain Jack Sparrow was not some computer glitch or a figment of my imagination, but I''m still surprised that every one of the Wizard''s posts is now accredited to Cap''n Jack. Oh, the wonders of technology! Can anybody explain how these name changes came about? In other words, if I was to change my user-name on this board, would the system automatically alter every instance where my name appears?

Shiver me timbers and splice the main brace!What on earth is going on? Our friend 1st Wizard/Captain Jack has now become David J. A rather ordinary, down to earth sort of name, if I may say so, Cap''n.

[quote]Jim : Its all very simple, 1st wizard was a wind up merchant, who outlived his use!. I''m mister non confrontational mate. I''m more mellow, tending to see all sides of the argument, in fact boring, th...[/quote]

Using your real name now eh Wiz ?, er Jack ?, er Dave ? Blimey now I''m confused, slip me one of your blue pills mate 

[quote]what in the world is in your medication whiz???????[/quote]

Well, it is close season AJ, I have to do something my friend                    !.

Seriously, I can''t be bothered to hide behind a silly name no  more!. This is me, from sunny and bloody hot Lowestoft.

And boy, are there some strange names on here mate, I mean, Yankee Canary, what''s that all about then?. I was going to use my Grandmother''s name of Schultz, but I thought that would confuse it even more than it is now!.

So when I post from now on, everyone will know for certain just who I am (Just check e-mail) I have nothing to hide, I''m just proud to be a City supporter, who can''t wait for the club to show the media, what we know already, ie. we''re simply the best!.

Cheers.

David. although my friends call me Dave!.

[quote]Well, it is close season AJ , I have to do something my friend !. Seriously, I can''t be bothered to hide behind a silly name no more!. This is me, from sunny and bloody hot Lowes...[/quote]

Damn it, I like the sound of David J Schultz, sorry peeps. 

[quote]Damn it, I like the sound of David J Schultz, sorry peeps.[/quote]

well, we will sorely miss whiz.

but hello dave i suppose!

so hi!

[quote]Using your real name now eh Wiz ?, er Jack ?, er Dave ? Blimey now I''m confused, slip me one of your blue pills mate[/quote]

Just Dave will do Jim, oh, and the pills are yellow mate, well, they would be, yes?.

well welcome to Dave then I look forward to more ''constructive'' arguments in the future

Big A (Andrew)P.S. I much prefer the new avatar

Will be a shame in some ways as I always enjoyed the 1st Wiz posts, in some sick kind of way...

But welcome Dave!

Evil Monkey

(Jason Haden)

[quote]well welcome to Dave then I look forward to more ''constructive'' arguments in the futureBig A (Andrew)P.S. I much prefer the new avatar[/quote]

Perhaps we could start a trend Andrew, by all useing our real names, come on posters, lets be avin you!. 

Call me childish if you like, but I must say I shall miss the wizard. Also, the old captain began to grow on me, daft as it may seem. Anyway, David, if you ever decide to ressurect one of those characters, I for one will welcome them back.

[quote]Call me childish if you like, but I must say I shall miss the wizard. Also, the old captain began to grow on me, daft as it may seem. Anyway, David, if you ever decide to ressurect one of those charac...[/quote]

i agree stephen,

Whiz is part of this board, and without him, the board has a giant hole in its side. The Cap''n was never as good as whiz, and who can we turn to now to look into the future.

I for one dont want Whiz to hang up his (crystal) balls, But now we have no star watches, no future lookers.

Whiz we shall miss thee!

[quote]Call me childish if you like, but I must say I shall miss the wizard. Also, the old captain began to grow on me, daft as it may seem. Anyway, David, if you ever decide to ressurect one of those charac...[/quote]

Just to annoy certain people, who knows? Stephen my friend.

Never, is a very long time, and you know what that old pointy head is like, yes?. 

PS. My friends call me Dave by the way, I hope you fit in that bracket.

Dear, non-confrontational Jack / Dave / First Wiz - I''ll be surprised if you last a week before you drop the "non"!

[quote]Dear, non -confrontational Jack / Dave / First Wiz - I''ll be surprised if you last a week before you drop the "non"![/quote]

You know me all too well, Link my friend!....evil cackle  

It''s all their fault I''m here again....for keeps this time, I hope....

I''m just as mean as ever though. But thanks for your indulgence and patience, posters pals.

I can''t wait for the season to start mind.

We''ll be top of the league in 6 games, the balls never lie!.