Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

im calling it

Butterfield announces he''s going on loan but the club dont say a thing which tells me he''s part of another deal. If this is the case then why havent the club announced the deal? Its gotta be to protect the other club. Why protect another club? They must have been playing tonight and didnt want news of the deal to interfere with their prep for the game. Becchio is suddenly sick and doesn''t play for leeds and therefore I have deduced that we''re signing becchio from leeds with Butterfield going on loan to them for the rest of the season...

Im clever me

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You already guessed it Twitchy.... I saw you, you did. I remember.[/quote]True Gingerpele that I did.....................could be horse crap I admit.

hmm a 29 year old Journeyman striker....can''t say am too excited by this one

Could it not just be that Hughton has sat down with Butterfield and told him we would be loaning him out. I have seen nothing yet that has confirmed a deal has definitely been done. ''Club to be announced shortly'' does not necessarily mean deal has been done.

But Becchio wouldn''t be my cup of tea. I also get the feeling Hughton won''t go for him or CMS.

I just hope whoever we bring in is :a) Not Grahamb) Not another Leeds player of any descriptionc) More attention grabbing than the anti climactic of Aaron Wilbraham !  ( Not bashing him, just remember everyone was dumb struck when he was signed )

If the rumours of him off to Middlesborough are true, that surely quashes this theory, right? cant see we would be interested in taking of their players...

Why not graham, come on get real. Would be a great signing. Good age. Experienced in scoring in prem this season and last. Can play lone striker role. Better bet than 99% of the crap people post on here. Better than cms, becciho, jerome, cole, toure, some zambian bloke.