Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

No standing !!!

Sunderland have taped up seats of supporters that stand and banned them as they are a danger and annoyance to sitting fans....... would this work at Norwich ?     [:D]

....why?

I want to slap the people who tell me to sit down when there is a goal or a good run at goal... or anything that makes me want to stand.

Stupid god damned sitting. DAMN IT. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

to be fair i was in the barclay yesterday and this  bloke stood up most of the game and the oldish woman behind couldnt see a thing... i would rather stand but if you have payed for a seat you are entitled to sit on it and see the game... when i pointed it out to him he kind of snarled and begrugingly sat down and i would have happily stabbed him such was his ignorance if there would have been no comeback to myself... i''m with sunderland on this one... all seaters are killing football ground atmospheres but the law is the law OTBC

Well I''ve stood for every game now for the past two seasons - as long as everyone else around you does it and is happy with it it doesn''t present a problem - and we get no hassle from the stewards, it hasnt presented any safety issues and we are not Block E of the Lower Barclay or the Snakepit!  Is a great atmosphere but found myself rethinking what I''d said when I agreed with a mate that ''Its going to be brilliant being on the terrace again at Posh!'' - having not sat down for more than 15 mins in a match since we regained Prem status!!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Well I''ve stood for every game now for the past two seasons - as long as everyone else around you does it and is happy with it it doesn''t present a problem - and we get no hassle from the stewards, it hasnt presented any safety issues and we are not Block E of the Lower Barclay or the Snakepit!  Is a great atmosphere but found myself rethinking what I''d said when I agreed with a mate that ''Its going to be brilliant being on the terrace again at Posh!'' - having not sat down for more than 15 mins in a match since we regained Prem status!!![/quote]

Do you stand or sit in The House of Lords M''Lud ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Well I''ve stood for every game now for the past two seasons - as long as everyone else around you does it and is happy with it it doesn''t present a problem - and we get no hassle from the stewards, it hasnt presented any safety issues and we are not Block E of the Lower Barclay or the Snakepit!  Is a great atmosphere but found myself rethinking what I''d said when I agreed with a mate that ''Its going to be brilliant being on the terrace again at Posh!'' - having not sat down for more than 15 mins in a match since we regained Prem status!!![/quote]

Do you stand or sit in The House of Lords M''Lud ? [;)]

[/quote]

Shouldn''t you be trying to stop cyclists entering Downing Street or something???? Just off for a recess [B][B][B]

[quote user="Lord Horn"] Just off for a recess [B][B][B]

[/quote]

That would explain your signature. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lord Horn"] Just off for a recess [B][B][B]

[/quote]

That would explain your signature. [:D]

[/quote]

Absolutely, you silly old cuntstable!

You must have a back row seat some where then, because only snake pit and block E stand!!