Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Happy New

[quote user="Number 9"]Happy New Transfer Window everyone[/quote]

It''s 3-27 and I''m having my first beer of the new transfer window!

Happy New Transfer Window to you all!!!

How dare you 2 come on here posting positive stuff when you haven''t even got 10,000 posts to your names!

Only joking, Happy New year to you both, but no doubt you''ll soon see the usual suspects hi jacking the thread to carry out their attention seeking doom mongering and forum fighting with each other, when most of us only have the best interests of Norwich City Football Club at heart.

I myself, sadly can''t get to games now, because of illness, much as i''d love to. I''ve supported City since 1962, what''s that, 50 years? I''ve supported the club through highs and lows in that time, but have always supported the club. Players and managers come and go, but true supporters stay with City through thick and thin.

Some clowns on here think if you can''t get to every game you''re not a proper supporter, but there are so many fans of our great club that through illness, financial reasons, or living too far away just can''t get to games, not even mentioning the fact there is a 1,700+ waiting list for season tickets which puts even more potential people off applying for a season ticket, or that casual fans think they can''t see the games that they want to see, because they are probably "full house, sold out"

I saw, a few years ago, that there were probably 350,000 to 400,000 people in the world that support City to varying degrees, and it''s probably fair to say after the events of the last 3 or 4 years, and increased worldwide coverage, those figures might well be more like 500,000 fans of varying degrees these days, we''re massive!

I''m not one for jumping on the players or managers backs after we lose a few games, it hurts them even more than us fans, it''s their future that suffers if they don''t perform well, so get behind them all.

As for transfer speculation, i know it''s the nature of the football fan to dream up all sorts players we should be trying to buy, or believing all the gossip that''s in the media, but it''s only the people at the club, for example, our extensive scouting network, our excellent manager, and brilliant chief executive and directors that can realistically sign new players, not gossip columns.

Best wishes to all true City fans, whether you can get to games or not. Hopefully, this time next season we will be at least as successful as we have been in the last 2 seasons, and maybe a little bit higher.

C''mon!!!!!!!!! 3points!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Number 9"]9:00 and still no signings, It''s gonna be a long month.[/quote]Don''t be so bloody impatient! I''m giving it until ten before I start calling for "Delia Out"......

It''s 04:00 hours 06/01/2013

Nothing to report at the gates of the medical center. We''ve had a man on lookout at the Asda McDonald''s and cousin Bobby is ( covertly) checking out Morrisons cafe.

Be careful out there....

Ah, you forget that he is banned from Dunston Hall gym after that unfortunate incident when t he gym''s tv''s got switched over to the adult channel.

...during the Archbishop''s visit. Man, how did THAT one slip my mind!

Never seen a mitre and crozier more swiftly - and effectively - deployed than that day