Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

With apologies to the celtic fans...

Yeah I know it doesn''t fit some tune by Kasabian but it was rather catchy.If you have a shot even from the spotI just don''t think you understand  That if you take a shotIts going to be caughtBy Big John Ruddy in his hands Repeat for 90 mins.......

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Yeah I know it doesn''t fit some tune by Kasabian but it was rather catchy.

If you have a shot
 even from the spot
I just don''t think you understand
 That if you take a shot
Its going to be caught
By Big John Ruddy in his hands

Repeat for 90 mins.......

[/quote]

You might be singing that on your own for 90 mins...

[quote user="H4H"]

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Yeah I know it doesn''t fit some tune by Kasabian but it was rather catchy.

If you have a shot
 even from the spot
I just don''t think you understand
 That if you take a shot
Its going to be caught
By Big John Ruddy in his hands

Repeat for 90 mins.......

[/quote]

You might be singing that on your own for 90 mins...

[/quote]

Not enough F''s and C''s or refersnces to Ips*it for the chant comitee on here.

Fickle that the Celtic chant about McCourt to this tune was lauded during the Celtic Love In at the time of the Testimonial game.

I appreciate the effort in trying to get an atmosphere going by being creative with new chant ideas but really???

>Its going to be caught

>By Big John Ruddy in his hands

Did you read it back before posting? Because it sounds retarded. No self respecting fan is going to sing that.

"I''m not sure of the tune you''re talking about but for some reason I read it to the tune of achy-breaky heart and it fit perfectly, that tune doesn''t work well for a footy song tho"

Didn''t go to Drury''s Testimonial then?!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

"I''m not sure of the tune you''re talking about but for some reason I read it to the tune of achy-breaky heart and it fit perfectly, that tune doesn''t work well for a footy song tho"

Didn''t go to Drury''s Testimonial then?!

[/quote]
DON''T SELL MCCOURT
PADDY MCCOURTI JUST DON''T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND
THAT IF YOU SELL MCCOURT
PADDY MCCOURTYOU''RE GONNA HAVE A RIOT ON YOUR HANDS!
Celtic supporters are some of the best guys I''ve ever met, a true laugh.

How about we just do a Fulham and sit in silence for the whole game?

Unless the referee sends one of our players off for winning the ball of course.... And no more than 30 seconds of controlled applause after a goal. You may also applaud players such as Steven Gerrard, Robin Van Persie, Fernando Torres, Gary Lineker and Pele if they should leave the field of play.

I''m not trying to be controversial or seek attention, but I really don''t like the Celtic fans

I got a couple of pissed ones chase me around in the city after Drurys testimonial, they released banners saying our soldiers were "worse than devils and are in hell", and they have the most absurd, violent and needless rivalry with Rangers.

Atmosphere is all well and fine, but I just can''t ignore these problems.

I''m not sure, but you can''t deny that it is a big problem. People have been injured and at worst (I think, I may have to check) died over it.

And over what? Religion in a football game. It''s very depressing to see young lads stabbed or attacked because they wear a blue or green and white top.