Sign in to follow this  
willo

Results we would like this weekend....

" 2 out of 7 for Saturdays results."

Ahh yes ... 4 out of 9 forgettig scores, just results. All good fun either way.

A West Ham v Chelsea - wrong

H Arsenal v Swansea - wrong

D Fulham v Tottenham - wrong

H Liverpool v Southampton - corect

D Man City v Everton - correct

H QPR v Aston Villa - wrong 1 - 1 but QPR did hit post a couple of times there at the end :-)

H West Brom v Stoke - wrong

A Reading v Man Utd - correct

H Norwich v Sunderland - correct

So for tomorrow the prediction is :

H 3 - 0 Newcastle v Wigan

[quote user="ricardo"]As am I, ABC. However, what with getting on for  60 seasons at CR under my belt I am very aware of how quickly things can change for the worse. I''ve seen the club sail close to disaster more than once and anything that puts our survival in jeopardy is a no go area for me. It''s all going along swimmingly at the moment and the last three seasons have seen the longest sustained success in our history. I think I have seen enough to know that this won''t continue indefinitely.  Relegation is never more than a season away so hoping for safety first is not something to be sniffed at.[/quote]

I agree with the above 100%.  Look at Sunderland.  Last season when Martin O''Neill came in they were hugely impressive.  This season, for reasons I don''t understand, they are in a major slump and for the first half yesterday you could see why.  Then they got a goal out of nowhere and the second half they looked much better.  But there''s no denying they are now in the relegation fight.  In this league, any team bar a select few can go into a slump and be fighting relegation before you know it.

[quote user="Surfer"]" 2 out of 7 for Saturdays results." Ahh yes ... 4 out of 9 forgettig scores, just results. All good fun either way. A West Ham v Chelsea - wrong H Arsenal v Swansea - wrong D Fulham v Tottenham - wrong H Liverpool v Southampton - corect D Man City v Everton - correct H QPR v Aston Villa - wrong 1 - 1 but QPR did hit post a couple of times there at the end :-) H West Brom v Stoke - wrong A Reading v Man Utd - correct H Norwich v Sunderland - correct So for tomorrow the prediction is : H 3 - 0 Newcastle v Wigan[/quote]

Well think Wigan will be a hard team for Newcastle to beat and think it will be 2-0 to Wigan.

I think this one''s over. If Newcastle draw with Fulham in their next game then we''ll stay 12th even if we lose. Otherwise whoever wins that game goes above us and we go back to 13th, but it''s nice to know we won''t drop a load of places!Does that straight red mean that Figueroa misses 2 games and therefore the game against us??

" So for tomorrow the prediction is :

H 3 - 0 Newcastle v Wigan "

Thankyou Newcastle.... 50% sucess rate for the weekend... :-)