Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

for the first time ever I agree with Lawrenson!!!

on the BBC website whilst previewing Saturdays game he states:

The problem the Canaries have, though, is that when something

goes against them in a game then one or two of their players just seem

to accept it.

Last season that wouldn''t have happened - they stayed

in games until the end and always gave themselves a chance to nick a

point or three with a late goal.

so true, but is that down to a lack of belief of the manager or what?

Clearly you''ve decided it''s Hughtons fault so I''m not even going to argue with you.But just out of interest... HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN TO A GAME THIS SEASON?We''ve still been making chances (even v Chelsea and Liverpool) so all of this supposed defensive, lack of belief bull has to stop.

[quote user="The acolyte"]Hooton is doing something to the players. I just know it. The confidence has dropped so much lately...[/quote]Has it really though Mr. Troll?Maybe that''s just your perception of the whole thing..

Well Morison was rubbish after Tierney had at it with his misses.

So perhaps Hughton is a serial womaniser and/or is best friends with John Terry and has gone round the whole teams WAGs?

Seriously though, its just a confidence issue. Fulham was a disaster, I don''t blame Hughton for that entirely. (Can''t excuse him of all blame, but personally I don''t think it was all down to him) followed by three games in which we did everything bar score the winning goal we probably deserved. Liverpool and Chelsea didn''t make things any easier.

I''m not suggesting that its all down to bad luck and other teams being good. But that is part of the problem. I am sure we''ll win one of the next 3 games, and once we do, we can go on and win at least a couple more before Christmas.

Well you see, had any of the players (apart from grumpy old morison who will always be an aggressive git) had this much of a drop in confidence? Hootons tendency to tell the players and fans how they will be facing such mighty teams like Fulham and West Ham will no doubt drop their self-belief. The mans a fool, no wonder he was an assistant manager for most of his career. He is a coach not a manager and he cannot get our players to believe in themselves. He is destroying us from the inside!

[quote user="The acolyte"]Well you see, had any of the players (apart from grumpy old morison who will always be an aggressive git) had this much of a drop in confidence? Hootons tendency to tell the players and fans how they will be facing such mighty teams like Fulham and West Ham will no doubt drop their self-belief. The mans a fool, no wonder he was an assistant manager for most of his career. He is a coach not a manager and he cannot get our players to believe in themselves. He is destroying us from the inside![/quote]Yeah I mean we hardly had any shots against West Ham and we were so poor at Spurs....(I''m lying to you because I can tell you probably didnt attend said games so can get away with it.....)

[quote user="The acolyte"]You are right. I did not go the spurs game and I couldn''t go to West Ham because I was struck down with a violent bout of Tonsilitous. [/quote]Oh.. well hope you''re feeling better now... [Y]But trust me when I say, I feel we completely deserved to win at Spurs and against the Spammers.

I agree for once with lawro here too. Hopefully its just a rough patch and we can start the season.

I am a season ticket holder thank you!!! Yes i have been to the games and it is extremely poor compared to last season!! So what we have created chances? Stats dont win games goals do!! And they are mostly going into our net!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]I am a season ticket holder thank you!!! Yes i have been to the games and it is extremely poor compared to last season!! So what we have created chances? Stats dont win games goals do!! And they are mostly going into our net!![/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/have_a_cookie_zps11ac8f60.gif[/IMG]

Thats a shocking cookie. Come on, at least offer him a half decent one. Not even the cookie monster would accept that sham of a cookie.

ooh GrantHolts 3 year contract can put pictures on his posts, time for you to go to bed now so you wont be late for school!!!

We''re already down according to Baldy and half the other halfwits, if I was Hughton I''d start resting players for next seasons promotion push.

Some of you lot are a feckin embarrassment. I refer you to the Hamilton days, I refer you to Jamie "BarnDoor" Cureton on a stupid contract, I refer you to Spillane and Rossi Jarvis in midfield...

And things are bad now......grow up.

Jamie ''Barndoor'' Cureton has scored more goals than us this season. That is hilarious. Get in there Jamie lad. Sign him up.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Right, I think we all need to take a step back here and listen to some Vanilla Ice and calm down...[/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/jackie-chan-meme_zpsff75dac5.jpg[/IMG]

don''t think we are down yet at all, however if things are not turned around PDQ within the next 4 games then we may well be gone by Christmas!

[quote user="baldyboy"]ooh GrantHolts 3 year contract can put pictures on his posts, time for you to go to bed now so you wont be late for school!!! [/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/pke_zpsf7fe6036.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Jamie ''Barndoor'' Cureton has scored more goals than us this season. That is hilarious. Get in there Jamie lad. Sign him up.[/quote]

FFS...Get Cody back too...

And Chris Killen, he''s played in a world cup

Yes Lawro has, for once, got it right. Go a goal behind and I think their are few City supporters who believe we can go on and win the game - a complete contrast to the last three seasons.

Memes and pictures are all well and good GH3YC but using them constantly is pretty pathetic now don''t you think?