Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder if Lambert's Villa will be up for it tomorrow....

........ away against his gaffer Martin O''Neil''s Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.  [;)][;)][;)]

Lawro doesn''t think so - he has them losing 2 - 0 (so do his guests)

OTBC

Fascinating and very informative.Glad we have got that worry out of the way before NORWICH CITY PLAY STOKE BLY ! [:@]

O`Neil has got the Indian over Lambert, Sunderland away last season for us was a no show by the team and by Lambert.

[quote user="Crabby"]O`Neil has got the Indian over Lambert, Sunderland away last season for us was a no show by the team and by Lambert.
[/quote]

You''ve got it Crabby.

OTBC

"Joanna Grey" Have to admire his skill of starting one tosspot thread a day.

"TIL 1010"Fascinating and very informative.Glad we have got that worry out of the way before NORWICH CITY PLAY STOKE BLY ! [:@]

"BW''s Cat" Shouldn''t you be worrying about your own team bly?

I mean, Wigan always do have a few tricks up their sleeves.

"The Pink''un Role Model" Jolly good

a fire needs oxygen to continue to burn

no views or replies and a post disappears - frustrations just fan the flames and boost the egos - but is that yours or blys?? [;-)]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]"Joanna Grey" Have to admire his skill of starting one tosspot thread a day.

"TIL 1010"Fascinating and very informative.Glad we have got that worry out of the way before NORWICH CITY PLAY STOKE BLY ! [:@]

"BW''s Cat" Shouldn''t you be worrying about your own team bly?

I mean, Wigan always do have a few tricks up their sleeves.

"The Pink''un Role Model" Jolly good

a fire needs oxygen to continue to burn

no views or replies and a post disappears - frustrations just fan the flames and boost the egos - but is that yours or blys?? [;-)][/quote]

So where does this hatred stem from?

It is abit strange, if I didn''t like a certain poster or the way they go about writing a post then I just wouldn''t bother adding to that particular thread. Simples.

[quote user="sjs7"]It is abit strange[/quote]

Yes, this saga goes back many murky years I feel.    Perhaps one of them could tell us what they have against Bly - who thankfully continues to post despite the incessant barracking.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="sjs7"]It is abit strange[/quote]

Yes, this saga goes back many murky years I feel.    Perhaps one of them could tell us what they have against Bly - who thankfully continues to post despite the incessant barracking.  

[/quote]

He must have done something very naughty?  In the opinion of those who hound him of course [:(]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]9 years 8,850 posts 72% off topic 23% factually incorrect 5% just plain weird[/quote]

You''re just confused Joanna dear.

And apart from that you''ve just confessed to reading all my 8,850 ''posts''.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Crabby"]O`Neil has got the Indian over Lambert, Sunderland away last season for us was a no show by the team and by Lambert. [/quote]

You''ve got it Crabby.

OTBC

[/quote]Well, there we are.