Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Future team line up....

Future team line up IMO:-

----------------------------------Ruddy-------------------------------

E Bennett------Bassong-------Whittaker----------Garrido

Pilkington-------Tettey---------Howson--------Snodgrass

----------------------Jackson---------Holt--------------------------

Surman and Turner cant start again for City.

Hoolahan or Butterfield to come on for Jackson.

Tettey has more pace and drive than Johnson which would enable Howson to be a more offensive player again. Dont like the way Hughton has set him up to be a deep lying playmaker. He seemed to be at his best when driving forward last season and you could see him reverting to this role towards end of today''s game.

RuddyE. Bennett Johnson  Tettey  SurmanSnodgrass     Fox     Howson       Pilks           Hoolahan       ButterfieldSoon.

Ruddy

Martin   Bassong   Barnett   Tierney/Garrido (not fussed)

Tettey   

Benno      Howson      Pilks

Hoolahan

Holt

I''d go for:                                   BunnLappin             Holt              Howson           Garrido          E Bennett       R Bennett       G Bennett                        Snodgrass          Butterfield                                Anichebe

I would play a midfielder in every position on the pitch to give them all some game time. That seemed to be the pre season plan.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''d go for:                                   BunnLappin             Holt              Howson           Garrido          E Bennett       R Bennett       G Bennett                        Snodgrass          Butterfield                                Anichebe[/quote]I like the look of that. :)

why do people seem to think snodgrass is a right winger? hes barely got a right foot injury dependent i would play this lot, maybe even drop snodgrass and play e.bennet on the right and pilks on the left for extra paceruddymartinr.bennettbassonggarridopilkington (rw)snods(lw)foxhowson or johnsonholtmorisonORruddymartinbennettbassonggarridoe.bennett (rw)pilks (lw)fox (cm - holding)snodgrass (cm - he seems quite happy tracking back tbf)butterfield as an inside forward just behind holt or morison