Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

FAO Wiz

So you''ve returned to the board I see, and much to my delight you seem to have adopted a far more reasonable, amicable and positive approach to all things NCFC!!
I would like to apologise to you for my comments last week, which you interpreted to mean I had "wished you dead". I can honestly say that wasn''t my intent, I was merely trying to illustrate my point about how depressing and miserable you seemed to find everything associated with the club. I''m holding my hands up here, I didn''t really think through what I was saying, and how you could interpret what I said, and although I misjudged it and knew at the time I had overstepped the mark, I was so irritated by the negativity you were repeating everywhere that I was too stubborn to apologise when I should have done.
So this is me giving you a sincere apology for any offence I caused. I do not wish you dead, and never have done. When you are being reasonable, you''re one of the most interesting posters on the board (even if your predictions are universally dubious [;)] ), and I hope you''ll accept this, with no hard feelings.

Go on stroke Wiz''s ego, i for one wish he wasn''t here no more. In an internet sense that is before he goes off on one again

I sense a level of dignity, perspective and decorum returning to this board (Wiz''s new sense of balance, the OP''s comment here and some other pleas for good behaviour on other threads). Let''s ignore the over the top CMS stuff going on and try and act like reasonable human beings. You up for it City 1st?

[quote user="catwee"]Go on stroke Wiz''s ego, i for one wish he wasn''t here no more. In an internet sense that is before he goes off on one again[/quote]
It''s not a case of stroking anyone''s ego or being a "lickarse" (childish comment), I owed Wiz an apology because I said something out of order, and he took it in a way it wasn''t intended but was very offensive. That''s just proper manners and the right thing to do in the situation.

[quote user="kick it off"]So you''ve returned to the board I see, and much to my delight you seem to have adopted a far more reasonable, amicable and positive approach to all things NCFC!!

I would like to apologise to you for my comments last week, which you interpreted to mean I had "wished you dead". I can honestly say that wasn''t my intent, I was merely trying to illustrate my point about how depressing and miserable you seemed to find everything associated with the club. I''m holding my hands up here, I didn''t really think through what I was saying, and how you could interpret what I said, and although I misjudged it and knew at the time I had overstepped the mark, I was so irritated by the negativity you were repeating everywhere that I was too stubborn to apologise when I should have done.

So this is me giving you a sincere apology for any offence I caused. I do not wish you dead, and never have done. When you are being reasonable, you''re one of the most interesting posters on the board (even if your predictions are universally dubious [;)] ), and I hope you''ll accept this, with no hard feelings.

[/quote]

Absolutly no problems my friend and to be frank, I needed telling and to reign it in a bit, but thanks for your kind words, I''ll try to be worthy of them.

OTBC.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="kick it off"]So you''ve returned to the board I see, and much to my delight you seem to have adopted a far more reasonable, amicable and positive approach to all things NCFC!!

[/quote]

Absolutly no problems my friend and to be frank, I needed telling and to reign it in a bit, but thanks for your kind words, I''ll try to be worthy of them.

OTBC.

[/quote]Get a room party boys.