Sign in to follow this  
flying high up in the sky!

Great times.

Hi all newbie here just wanted to say we should get behind the team more than ever this season. It''s going to be a hard season but rather that than the championship! These are great times for our club and some of you (mainly wiz) should remember we are competing in the greatest football league in the WORLD and stop being so negative! I can see it now boos and hughton out will start if we lose 3 on the bounce! We haven''t got the strongest squad but I believe we have enough to stay clear of relegation again. So turn the negativity in to positives COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

LMFAO Wiz, you just made a new account so you could slam yourself out of the ball park ?Or did you do it to stir up some positive spin ?Regardless, this place would not be half as interesting if you didnt stir the locals up once in awhile ;)

Please can everyone be positive as i don''t think i can handle another of City1st''s rants.Thank you[;)]

Hey dude, welcome to Pink''un. Unfortunately, no matter how rousing or emotional of speech you put down on this forum it''s mostly over ridden by more negativity.

Luckily for us though my friend, I think Pink''un represents about 0.5% of Norwich City fans! So come the season I think the majority of the true fans will be well behind Hughton and the lads.

But yes, welcome! I''ve only been here a short time, try to enjoy this place for what it''s worth :]

["flying high up in the sky!"]Hi all newbie here just wanted to say we should get behind the team more than ever this season. It''s going to be a hard season but rather that than the championship! These are great times for our club and some of you (mainly wiz) should remember we are competing in the greatest football league in the WORLD and stop being so negative! I can see it now boos and hughton out will start if we lose 3 on the bounce! We haven''t got the strongest squad but I believe we have enough to stay clear of relegation again. So turn the negativity in to positives COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Good post!

I''m treating this season the same as last season in that avoiding relegation will be considered a good season but I think we can do better then just avoiding the drop. I''m afraid they''ll be many unrealistic sorts who''ll expect too much!

"Please can everyone be positive as i don''t think i can handle another of City1st''s rants"

oh dear. I think the poor fellow rather confuses negativity with lies

you can predict all manner of doom as you wish, lies however will attract a rebuttal (as here)

Strangely enough I actually agree with most of what you say,just not the way you say it.

(Saying that Wiz does make a rod for his own back....)