Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

COC

The draw for the next round of the Capital One Cup takes place on Wednesday...

Who would you like to see Norwich draw out of the hat? Do you think we''re going to take the competition seriously this season?

Is the draw seeded and regionalised?

If so we will get a comparitively local team well beneath us in the league.

ipswich would be nice....

Not so sure about Ipswich. We hold the boasting rights over that lot since two easons ago and should they get a sneek win in a not so important cup competition then they would claim them back andwe wouldn''t hear the last of it. This is even if we do put out an under-strength team and they were inevitably out with their strongest side.

I''d like the status-quo for a bit longer. No risks in this respect just yet.

Having said that, I feel that we would thump Jewell''s jokers at the Carra and that would be a lot of fun.

I think if might be better to refer to it by it''s proper name, the League Cup ...... if only to avoid the inevitable puns that are sure to follow this latest idiotic acronym

Leeds away, would be a great game and great banter re: Howson Snoddy and Johnson.We can also applaud Drury if he plays :D

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is the draw seeded and regionalised?

If so we will get a comparitively local team well beneath us in the league.

ipswich would be nice....

[/quote]

I''m fairly sure the second round is usually seeded (don''t know about regionalised), which would prevent us getting a fellow Premier League or one of the ''top'' Championship sides. Ipswich might just scrape onto the seeded side, although of course they still have to get through tonight...

[quote user="TheRock"]Leeds away, would be a great game and great banter re: Howson Snoddy and Johnson.We can also applaud Drury if he plays :D[/quote]THIS!!! Also because there''s the immensely entertaining WACCOE to read before and after. [;)]

They appear to be struggling to get a squad together, the dire shortage of money appears to be hitting even harder. A game at their ground might help matters there and allow their fans to see that all too frequent rarity, a full house at poorman road.