Sign in to follow this  
thenorthstand

"When Paul Resigned Last Week..."

How so ?

You already knew Lambert resigned last week. It''s been in the news ever since

[quote user="AJ"]How so ?

You already knew Lambert resigned last week. It''s been in the news ever since[/quote]

We knew Lambert offered his resignation, but for him to have actually resigned it would have to have been accepted

Was it me, or did the person introducing chris hughton say " welcome..Norwich city''s first..erm..Norwich city''s new manager"?

One of two thing in my opinion:
Firstly McNally misspoke, understandable given the occasion and that''s that.
Secondly McNally may have decided to keep things simple, and not get involved in any legal proceedings the club may/may not be entering.
Either way, the club''s got it man and we can look forward to a summer of signings and preparation for the new season(s) of Hughtons reign.
The King is dead. Long live the King.  

[quote user="nu_matik"]Was it me, or did the person introducing chris hughton say " welcome..Norwich city''s first..erm..Norwich city''s new manager"?[/quote]He was most likely either going to say ''first team coach'' or ''first black manager''.Glad I''m not the only one who noticed that.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Was it me, or did the person introducing chris hughton say " welcome..Norwich city''s first..erm..Norwich city''s new manager"?[/quote]
That was McNally, I think he was going to say first team coach, but remembered that Hughton is the manager, Trollope is the first team coach.

first team coach is what I figured he was going to say...Although if he wanted to talk about Nationality or Race, he could have said : Norwich City''s first Irish manager !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]first team coach is what I figured he was going to say...Although if he wanted to talk about Nationality or Race, he could have said : Norwich City''s first Irish manager ![/quote]
First English born-Irish manager? [:P]

Norwich City''s first team manager was surely what he was going to say.....

[quote user="nu_matik"]Was it me, or did the person introducing chris hughton say " welcome..Norwich city''s first..erm..Norwich city''s new manager"?[/quote]
What, David McNally? Yes.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Was it me, or did the person introducing chris hughton say " welcome..Norwich city''s first..erm..Norwich city''s new manager"?[/quote]How didn''t you recognise McNally?!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Differences about ambitions........[/quote]

This quote still intrigues and equally angers me.

What are these differences?.....If Lambert did agree with the sitaution, then manage the situation, sell players/ buy better players...basically DO YOUR JOB !!. Dont just jack in 3 years of work to jump as soon as another club comes in.

A coward will follow a club because of it''s "history".......a brave manager will stay and create a club''s history for himself, i.e Brian Clough.....and dare I say Bobby Robson for them down the road?.

bottling coward that took the easy way out.

Chris Hughton''s Green and Yellow army!.