Sign in to follow this  
barclayboys

IF we cant get holty to stay how about..

First priority would be to get Holt to stay, but if we can''t then how about senegalese striker Dame N''Doye valued at £6m Copenhagen striker scored 24 in 40 last season.

Both sound rubbish.

There''s a lad called Quentin Felch who scored 96 for Catton Grove Unicorns last season. He''s 8 feet tall as well. Worth a look I''d say.

[quote user="Hugh J Wurzell"]

Both sound rubbish.

There''s a lad called Quentin Felch who scored 96 for Catton Grove Unicorns last season. He''s 8 feet tall as well. Worth a look I''d say.

[/quote]

A suitable put down Wurzell. The past few weeks have seen a continuous flow of foreign players suggested as prospectives for NCFC. They come from all continents and all sorts of leagues. I have heard of none of them, to a man and I have never used Google Earth so much. Whilst genuinely complimenting those that put forward these names for their superior (and international) knowledge against my own, rather parochial, outlook, I am left musing as to whether any of these suggestions are at all realistic, to say nothing of being a risk too far.  

Having said that, I have heard of the Brummie beanpool having seen him play on the TV. At the time, I thought that he might be more suited to basketball than football, but any player who can outjump Crouchy has my vote.

That Quelch lad seems a bit of a prospect.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="Hugh J Wurzell"]

Both sound rubbish.

[/quote]

A suitable put down Wurzell. The past few weeks have seen a continuous flow of foreign players suggested as prospectives for NCFC. They come from all continents and all sorts of leagues. I have heard of none of them, to a man and I have never used Google Earth so much. Whilst genuinely complimenting those that put forward these names for their superior (and international) knowledge against my own, rather parochial, outlook, I am left musing as to whether any of these suggestions are at all realistic, to say nothing of being a risk too far.  

Having said that, I have heard of the Brummie beanpool having seen him play on the TV. At the time, I thought that he might be more suited to basketball than football, but any player who can outjump Crouchy has my vote.

That Quelch lad seems a bit of a prospect.

[/quote]

I''ve see the Masai in Kenya doing their mating dance and I''m certain some of them outjump Crouch and Zigic.  Let''s send the scouts out there !!

well after watching that England vs France game, I reckon we could get thatBenzema chap or the lad who scored vs us looked quite handy. Prob get them from some side in Belgium for £5m the pair ???

God give me strength.... roll on August I cant stand fans trying to point out some player they found on footy manager as a potential target.

I think we should go for Alexandros Papadopulous, He hit 60 plus goals for my City team on Championship Manager 01/02 and only cost 50 grand. Must be in his mid 30s by now, So should be able to pick him up for a few balls and a new net.

[quote user="JF"]I think we should go for Alexandros Papadopulous, He hit 60 plus goals for my City team on Championship Manager 01/02 and only cost 50 grand. Must be in his mid 30s by now, So should be able to pick him up for a few balls and a new net.[/quote]Sign him up !Pablo Counago is doing the business for my League 1 Guiseley team.... that said, 33,  former binner and league one so maybe not :-/

If he is replacing GH, how is he at changing a wheel when the team bus gets a puncture?

Grant Holt has many talents.