Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Ian Abrahams aka Moose on Talksport's Twitter comments now!

Ian Abrahams @Moose_talkSPORT

Sadly following conversations this morning looks the bid to sign may have hit a terminal conclusion - hope a deal can be

Resurrected but it''s looking unlikely at this precise moment from what I understand having spoken to various parties

If things change I will of course update you

This guy is a grade A moron.  He was exposed as a liar by Everton FC the other day, but continues to spout BS.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

I like this very much.

Could this tie in with Lee Payne''s comment''s about not commenting further whilst Hughton is out of the country?

[/quote]Could be. There may have been an understanding that while Hughton''s away nobody is shipped out without his input.  WetSpam maybe trying to push this along, but we''re put the breaks on while Hughton''s away.

Its people like this that make Twitter such a pain in the arse. Bloke blatently made the story up. Some of you need to be wayyyyy less gulible as well tbh.Just wonder how usefull it Twitter would be in the future in regards to a true world breaking moral panic. I can just see people tweeting about how thier son / daughter / neighbours cat has Bummers Flu and the world is going to end.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Its people like this that make Twitter such a pain in the arse. Bloke blatently made the story up. Some of you need to be wayyyyy less gulible as well tbh.Just wonder how usefull it Twitter would be in the future in regards to a true world breaking moral panic. I can just see people tweeting about how thier son / daughter / neighbours cat has Bummers Flu and the world is going to end.[/quote]Bummers Flu? Have you noticed it''s no longer 1975?