Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Reinstate Glenn Roeder as manager?

Why not?

It seems McNally''s already pissed everyone of, and lets face it, we dont have to worry too much about him releasing our best player, he already wants to leave! It''s so wrong it''s right*

*This is, of course, a joke. A bad one. But on the plus side, writing this has prevented me from topping myself for atleast another 2 minutes longer than i anticipated.

[quote user="hogesar"]

Why not?

It seems McNally''s already pissed everyone of, and lets face it, we dont have to worry too much about him releasing our best player, he already wants to leave! It''s so wrong it''s right*

*This is, of course, a joke. A bad one. But on the plus side, writing this has prevented me from topping myself for atleast another 2 minutes longer than i anticipated.

[/quote]Relax hoggy.... some of us have been through this sort of thing numerous times and it always seems to work out in the end. [:)]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="Levi Stubbs"]I understand Bryan Gunn is thinking of throwing his hat into the ring....[/quote]

I wouldn''t mind throwing my hat into Bryan Gunn''s daughters ring

[/quote]Is she fit?

Roeder would be excellent. He could tell us all that Hoolahan knows his future lies elsewhere and let him train with the juniors. He''d get in some really good, (ie expensive) loan players - "lovely movers" all of them - as they commute back to their home clubs on a Saturday night. Best of all I can see Fotheringham being enticed back to fill the vacant captain''s role. Someone better tell the bootman that his services may no longer be required and as for the present immature scribblers helping out in the Radio Norfolk commentary box....