Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Lambo on talksport in a bit!

Des has said "hopefully" speaking to Lambert so hopefully Sir Paul is on and not talking to another club.

[quote user="Shaker Maker"]As much as I (and NCFC fans everywhere) love PL, sometimes I just wish he''d stop the f*cking mind games.Just be straight with us Paul, thats all we want.[/quote]
I don''t see why people get so frustrated. Paul Lambert has always been like this no matter what club he manages. As far as he''s concerned he has been straight with you: he''s not sure where his future lays (it''s at Norwich, he just like making us squirm)
Anyway, would you honestly feel better if he just flat out said he was leaving? I wouldn''t

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Shaker Maker"]As much as I (and NCFC fans everywhere) love PL, sometimes I just wish he''d stop the f*cking mind games.Just be straight with us Paul, thats all we want.[/quote]
I don''t see why people get so frustrated. Paul Lambert has always been like this no matter what club he manages. As far as he''s concerned he has been straight with you: he''s not sure where his future lays (it''s at Norwich, he just like making us squirm)
Anyway, would you honestly feel better if he just flat out said he was leaving? I wouldn''t
[/quote]I would feel better actually.If he had already decided that he was on the way out then so be it. Tell us so we can show our thanks at the Celtic match.Longer for the club to get the new man is as well.

It''s kind of like dating someone you know could do far better. You feel super ambivalent; half of you is just happy that they are with you and wants to enjoy the ride while it lasts, while the other half wants them to get it over with, crush your hopes and dreams and leave you for someone who isn''t such a loser because, at some point, you know they are going to...

maybe that''s just me...

[quote user="Mahogany"]It''s kind of like dating someone you know could do far better. You feel super ambivalent; half of you is just happy that they are with you and wants to enjoy the ride while it lasts, while the other half wants them to get it over with, crush your hopes and dreams and leave you for someone who isn''t such a loser because, at some point, you know they are going to...

maybe that''s just me...[/quote]

Now that is an analogy!

[quote user="Mahogany"]It''s kind of like dating someone you know could do far better. You feel super ambivalent; half of you is just happy that they are with you and wants to enjoy the ride while it lasts, while the other half wants them to get it over with, crush your hopes and dreams and leave you for someone who isn''t such a loser because, at some point, you know they are going to... maybe that''s just me...[/quote]

Don''t worry, you''re not the first one to use that analogy [:)]

[quote user="Shaker Maker"]I would feel better actually.If he had already decided that he was on the way out then so be it. Tell us so we can show our thanks at the Celtic match.Longer for the club to get the new man is as well. [/quote]
Fair Enough, I see where your coming from. I''m just going to copy my response to Lambert quotes from another thread:
Lambert''s problem is that he''s a bit too honest. He admitted he doesn''t know what was going to happen in the future (no one does) but reiterated that he was happy at the club and proud of what he and the team had achieved. Yes he could just say ''I''ll be back next season'' but he can''t account for every variable, certain variables may take place that make him move to Villa and he probably feels he would look worse if he did move to Villa but had said he wasn''t.  

[quote user="Supermarket Prodigy"]Has he actually been on talksport yet?[/quote]Nah, and no more mention of it Supermarket Prodigy but fingers crossed.

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Mahogany"]It''s kind of like dating someone you know could do far better. You feel super ambivalent; half of you is just happy that they are with you and wants to enjoy the ride while it lasts, while the other half wants them to get it over with, crush your hopes and dreams and leave you for someone who isn''t such a loser because, at some point, you know they are going to... maybe that''s just me...[/quote]

Don''t worry, you''re not the first one to use that analogy [:)]

[/quote]Some very nice honesty there Mahogany, top post!