Sign in to follow this  
LA.CANARY

I can't cope with this!!!!!

what is it about being a NCFC supporter that we have to be tortured at the end of every season- if we are not being promoted we are being relegated etc- what a fantastic PR machine we have -always keeping the profile of the club in the news.

Trump card this season though -fantastic effort by the lads stable mid table finish plaudits all round- you think the PR boys would have a break.... but No.

Please Mr Lambert for the supporters sanity you must stay..

If you can''t cope with this, then what is your outcome? Death? Nervous breakdown?

It''s all the BS journalism that pisses people off (me anyway) take this sentence written by Mike Calvin (expert opinion) Life''s a Pitch"Lambert, who has an uneasy relationship with his chief executive at Norwich"What the heck??

Couldnt agree with you more Pink''un role model; national journalists and pundits are lazy and only have knowledge of the top 6 teams. Was just listening to ex Arsenal striker Alan Smith on Sky Sport say "despite his size Grant Holt isnt very good in the air" when justifying Andy Carroll''s inclusion in his Euro Squad ahead of Holt.

[quote user="billynscarlettsdad"]Couldnt agree with you more Pink''un role model; national journalists and pundits are lazy and only have knowledge of the top 6 teams. Was just listening to ex Arsenal striker Alan Smith on Sky Sport say "despite his size Grant Holt isnt very good in the air" when justifying Andy Carroll''s inclusion in his Euro Squad ahead of Holt.[/quote]Yeah I saw this too. It just made me chuckle.

[quote user="billynscarlettsdad"]Couldnt agree with you more Pink''un role model; national journalists and pundits are lazy and only have knowledge of the top 6 teams. Was just listening to ex Arsenal striker Alan Smith on Sky Sport say "despite his size Grant Holt isnt very good in the air" when justifying Andy Carroll''s inclusion in his Euro Squad ahead of Holt.[/quote]

He actually said Holt wasn''t particularly tall

[quote user="K Lo"]If you can''t cope with this, then what is your outcome? Death? Nervous breakdown?[/quote]alcoholism? Self harm?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="K Lo"]If you can''t cope with this, then what is your outcome? Death? Nervous breakdown?[/quote]alcoholism? Self harm?[/quote]No but seriously, things were much better three years ago, when we didn''t have the worry of Aston Villa chasing after Bryan Gunn........[:D]

What a load of shite, so what did Alan smith really say? Do I have to go and look for myself again because some mug got it wrong, why do people post on a board without the knowing the full facts or listening to a comment properly.

[quote user="Power Hamster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="K Lo"]If you can''t cope with this, then what is your outcome? Death? Nervous breakdown?[/quote]alcoholism? Self harm?[/quote]No but seriously, things were much better three years ago, when we didn''t have the worry of Aston Villa chasing after Bryan Gunn........[:D][/quote]Did we approach Villa and ask them if they were interested?