Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

re party

And what exactly are we suffering because if the sides below us who have games in hand win these games we will tumble all the way down from 12th to 14th with a goal deficit of about half of the real strugglers?

Jeeezzuss yes our form at the moment could be better but i really do not see any reason to bite nails,grit teeth or break into a sweat about what is going on beneath us.

[:''(][:@]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]It lloks as if 36/37 points will be enough to survive, given we are more than safe not sure what the OP is going on about, shame we lost but not the end of the world...........[/quote]Having witnessed Cov. do a Houdini in ''85 at Norwich''s expense, I''ll be waiting for 1 of QPR, Bolton or Wigan to drop points or Norwich to get just the 1 !!

We aren''t, although Wigan''s bad GD has us probably effectively there. The next chance for mathematical safety to be secured is on Tuesday - if Bolton lose away to Aston Villa it''s all over.

If anyone on this message board seriously thinks we will get relegated (note: not "could" or "can" but "will") then I suspect you never leave your house because bad things might happen outside.Seriously, get over yourselves and get behind the team.