Sign in to follow this  
Leroy92

Twitter

Sorry if it has been mentioned recently, but none of the players have been on twitter since the loss at Stoke. So I was wondering if anyone knows if they have been banned or are they away on a team trip abroad?

Heard they were on a break for warm weather training, don''t know where!

Not certain but Malaga rings a bell. Could be wrong though. I very much doubt Lambert has handed down a twitter ban. Personally I think Lambert trusts his group to behave sensibly.

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"]Not certain but Malaga rings a bell. Could be wrong though. I very much doubt Lambert has handed down a twitter ban. Personally I think Lambert trusts his group to behave sensibly.[/quote]They''re in Nerja apparently, which is near Malaga.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]They''re in Nerja apparently, which is near Malaga.[/quote]Explains why Tilly is over there at the moment then. Sheesh!, the lengths he''ll go to to get the two new boys autographs. [:S]

Vaughan has tweeted a lot about Barca tonight. Unless he hasn''t gone with because of injury

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I''m pretty sure they have Twitter in Spain now too.[/quote]

I was thinking that. It''s the Internet, not the Inter-Norfolk.

It''s not a particularly good idea for footballers, or anybody in the public eye for that matter, to get involved in the Twitter revolution. Too many imposters floating around.

I blame that Stephen Fry.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="pete"]Heard they were on a break for warm weather training, don''t know where![/quote]

I heard they''d gone to Bacton............................[:(]

[/quote]Could have been worse... They could have gone to Yarmouth!