Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Spurs away

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Group Two and the match ticket and travel just dropped on the mat[:)]

Block 47   Row 16   Seat 269

Anybody near by because I''ll be billy no mates in the ground.[/quote]

I got mine yesterday.  I''ll have to dig ''em out and double check but I think I''m almost exactly one row in front of you.  I''m flying solo for this one also...

[/quote]

I''m in seat 168 not 268.  Whoops [:$]

Of course, that does mean I''m quite close to...

Can I have my refund now?  [:P]
[/quote]

Now you''re never alone with a Strand or on Club Canary! [;)]

Do you think we should have given out our seat numbers? I mean.. I''ll be ok with Smithy nearby but not sure about you in the "posh seats"...

[;)]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]well I''m going to show off...I''ve got 8 tickets for the Spurs game...any guesses how?

deeee-lighted![/quote]

Beat up a City supporting Octopus? And does he know the result already?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"] insinuates things about me and has projected themselves as being a complete jerk IMO?[/quote]

So says the poster who is following me around this messageboard making snidey remarks.Please see " non football" section for proof.

[/quote]Like you were not following DT around this messageboard for months with your little clan? Did you not get him banned 14 times because you believed he was somebody that he is not?

Oh the intrigue, who could this mystery poster with a grudge against Tilly be?[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Oh the intrigue, who could this mystery poster with a grudge against Tilly be?[:)][/quote]I do not know. Go away Til1010 or are you Duncan?My bayonet is nice and rusty.

[quote user="The DicTaTor"][quote user="morty"]Oh the intrigue, who could this mystery poster with a grudge against Tilly be?[:)][/quote]I do not know. Go away Til1010 or are you Duncan?My bayonet is nice and rusty.[/quote]I don''t think we need Scooby Doo involved in this one lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The DicTaTor"][quote user="morty"]Oh the intrigue, who could this mystery poster with a grudge against Tilly be?[:)][/quote]I do not know. Go away Til1010 or are you Duncan?My bayonet is nice and rusty.[/quote]I don''t think we need Scooby Doo involved in this one lol.[/quote]Yes you do. You have been taking too many detective lessons from your sidekick.The amount of false accusations about the identity of posters on here is bordering on preposterous insanity.Keep the amusement level high for us. The Wadiyan troops do enjoy stand up comedy!

[quote user="The DicTaTor"]
My bayonet is nice and rusty.
[/quote]

So is Torchy''s sheriff''s badge. I wonder if the two are aquainted....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="The DicTaTor"]My bayonet is nice and rusty.[/quote]

So is Torchy''s sheriff''s badge. I wonder if the two are aquainted....

[/quote]Graham gave me a run down on who is who regarding these profiles.All quite sad really.

@ Alex - I so wish you were right but not met a city supporting octopus yet? met a few Millwall ones...the arm waving f**ks.

I''m so pleased to say I got a few extra "family" tickets as my son is the city mascot for the game....hence the deeee-lighted bit.

I think he''s nearly as chuffed as me about it?!

Don''t laugh at his kicking lads, as although he''s got the NCFC-bug (thats a big thing for me living in these parts) he''s not quite got the footy touch yet. 2 left feet? maybe? bless him, he''s only 6 and looks about 4.