Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Leicester sold out

Coming home this weekend so tried to get tickets to go with my little brother to the game sat, phoned up just now but there are no pairs of tickets available which are not restricted view, looked online and thier are some single seats left, bit gutted think it''s going to be a good game, good to see we have sold out basically

[quote user="priceyrice"]Coming home this weekend so tried to get tickets to go with my little brother to the game sat, phoned up just now but there are no pairs of tickets available which are not restricted view, looked online and thier are some single seats left, bit gutted think it''s going to be a good game, good to see we have sold out basically[/quote]Looking online in the Upper Tier of the Aviva Community Stand there are a few seats together without the restricted view if you''re quick!

On the day they became available to Super Members, phoned at 9am. The phone queue was full so told to call back. Kept trying all day. Eventually told at 11am  there were only single seat, restricted view left and to call back on Friday when tickets were on general sale. On the phone at 9am Friday, told the queue was full and to call back. Tried the online ticketing and the website was oversubscribed. Tried both all morning till midday. Eventually got in the phone queue at no. 93! Tried the website again and....................amazing! Tons of seats left! Chose a couple in Jarrold  M block.

Just had another check online and the nunber of seats left is now down to a few hundred (if that) I''d say. Hope we create a good atmosphere - would be great to reach the last eight (long time since that happened!). Will be a very tricky game though with Nugent and Beckford. We know how damn good Nugent can be from that sizzling last 20 minute spell last year v Pompey.

Yes, would certainly be nice to get our own back on that little fecker Nugent. Leicester are a pretty good side and we shouldn''t underestimate them, but still ought to win. Am rather annoyed that I''m at a wedding tomorrow so can''t go, but I guess it was better this weekend than next!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"] Am rather annoyed that I''m at a wedding tomorrow so can''t go, but I guess it was better this weekend than next![/quote]

You do know that Man Utd is next Sunday not Saturday i hope ?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Yes, would certainly be nice to get our own back on that little fecker Nugent. Leicester are a pretty good side and we shouldn''t underestimate them, but still ought to win. Am rather annoyed that I''m at a wedding tomorrow so can''t go, but I guess it was better this weekend than next![/quote]

Who gets married in the footie season? Madness!

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Yes, would certainly be nice to get our own back on that little fecker Nugent. Leicester are a pretty good side and we shouldn''t underestimate them, but still ought to win. Am rather annoyed that I''m at a wedding tomorrow so can''t go, but I guess it was better this weekend than next![/quote]

Who gets married in the footie season? Madness!

[/quote]

Just like those who let her indoors book a holiday without letting you consult the fixture list first. As you say Webbo madness indeed[;)]

Oh yes,fully aware the Man U game has moved, this wedding is a stopover ''do''. Actually, at the time of booking I was rather pleased as it appeared to be an "empty" Sat on the fixture list - thought it was an international weekend, totally forgot about the Cup!