Sign in to follow this  
NIN

The Second Coming - Kevin Baldwin***FREE***

I currently have 2 copies of said book. I found this quite hard to source and ended up with 2 (long story!). Rather than sell one on ebay I thought I would give 1 copy away to the nicest poster on here (Ardee would have won hands down) This is genuine, so if you want it apply below.......

wow, a whole hour and no takers? Shocked. I was even prepared to pay for the postage to a fellow city fan. Ah well, the best laid plans and all that.....

I already have a copy in the attic somewhere - it''s a good book, funny in lots of places.  It''s the 1996-7 season when Mike Walker rejoins, isn''t it?  Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

I honestly feel the best posters on here are Purple Canary and Rudolph Hucker.

They''re so well balanced they should get half a book each.

[quote user="Ruddygore"]I honestly feel the best posters on here are Purple Canary and Rudolph Hucker.

They''re so well balanced they should get half a book each.[/quote]

Purple canary is a very interesting guy with intelligent conversation, but what about Ricardo?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I already have a copy in the attic somewhere - it''s a good book, funny in lots of places.  It''s the 1996-7 season when Mike Walker rejoins, isn''t it?  Anyway, hope you enjoy it.[/quote]

Cheers Mr.C. Yes thats the one, I think both books are a great bit of NCFC nostalgia. Good read I think, just thought someone might like a copy

Nin wrote:-

"Purple canary is a very interesting guy with intelligent conversation, but what about Ricardo?"

Ricardo''s best stuff comes from his cat and I don''t know if the cat can read. Besides, he gave us a bum steer on the cup match. Not sure he''s reliable anymore.

[quote user="Ruddygore"]I honestly feel the best posters on here are Purple Canary and Rudolph Hucker. They''re so well balanced they should get half a book each.[/quote]

Hullo there.[:)] PurpleCanary''s glamorous assistant[A] here. I''m afraid PurpleCanary can''t come to the computer just now. The poor lamb[*-)] is suffering from the effects[:''(] of a sub-standard case of champagne.[<:o)] Anyway, he wanted to thank Ruddygore for the kind thought, but already has the book in question, along with a couple of other Baldwin efforts, wedged between "John Ruddy - the A-B of Goalkeeping" and Bryan Gunn''s recent seminal work "Managing a football club - that pretty much just a case of shaking lots of hands, isn''t it?"[:P]

NIN, make this more interesting by leaving it hidden somewhere in the city with a few cryptic clues to find it :P

People are often suspicious of something for nothing buddy.

If nobody here wants it I could use it as a raffle prize for East Anglian Children''s Hospices.

I''m always on the cadge....

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Ruddygore"]I honestly feel the best posters on here are Purple Canary and Rudolph Hucker. They''re so well balanced they should get half a book each.[/quote]

Hullo there.[:)] PurpleCanary''s glamorous assistant[A] here. I''m afraid PurpleCanary can''t come to the computer just now. The poor lamb[*-)] is suffering from the effects[:''(] of a sub-standard case of champagne.[<:o)] Anyway, he wanted to thank Ruddygore for the kind thought, but already has the book in question, along with a couple of other Baldwin efforts, wedged between "John Ruddy - the A-B of Goalkeeping" and Bryan Gunn''s recent seminal work "Managing a football club - that pretty much just a case of shaking lots of hands, isn''t it?"[:P]

[/quote]

[:)]He still hasn''t won you over then?

NIN,see if you can get some players to sign it and stick it on ebay for charidee.

Would seriously love to read this book

Im a massive city fan and have very fond memories of that era

If its still up for grabs,i would gradly pay for it mate

Very generous offer indeed!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

People are often suspicious of something for nothing buddy.

If nobody here wants it I could use it as a raffle prize for East Anglian Children''s Hospices.

I''m always on the cadge....

[/quote]as a fund raiser for EACH myself i would say give it to Nutty... he''ll get more for it then the cover price!