Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Re: Mr McNally's bonus and a meeting with.............

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Excellent work, special agent Tangie. Once you get past the first post though, isn''t this the usual argument from usual suspects ? To paraphrase Python painfully, did you book a 5 page argument, or will you be taking the full 30 pages ?[/quote]

Blah - the reason for the usual argument from the usual suspects, whatever that is and whoever they are, is Tangies signature followed by all the purists references from those who were hellbent on driving Delia and MWJ out of our club. They''re all turning up one by one. We now have Tangie who tried to stir others into a Delia out campaign. We have clucking nora who pretended to "throw  in a bank of season tickets" which she didn''t actually own while encouraging genuine season ticket holders to do the same. Here''s the Butler who described Delia and MWJ as the "devious duo" likened to "a gangrene leg slowly poisoning our club that would have to be removed before the club could recover". Bly who supports anyone who tries to derail the club in it''s present ownership. I suppose we''ll soon be graced by crafty who tried to encourage fans who actually go to games "into lining Carrow Road with burning effegies of Smith & Jones".

Now if this little bunch of no-marks want to forget the past and bask in the success that Delia and MWJ have brought to the club then life''s too short to lose any sleep about it. But to do so while continuing with these purists references is disrespectful to our club, it''s owners, management, players and fans.

Mmmmmmm... someone still can''t get over being excluded from the select PURIST group.All rather sad and not a little embarrassing.

It was all a joke wasn''t it Nora[;)]

Shame no one at the club was laughing[:|]

Why don''t you resurrect ncisa while there''s still a few of you who''d like to know best[Y]

No longer king of your ''personal'' little castle then?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Excellent work, special agent Tangie. Once you get past the first post though, isn''t this the usual argument from usual suspects ? To paraphrase Python painfully, did you book a 5 page argument, or will you be taking the full 30 pages ?[/quote]

Blah - the reason for the usual argument from the usual suspects, whatever that is and whoever they are, is Tangies signature followed by all the purists references from those who were hellbent on driving Delia and MWJ out of our club. They''re all turning up one by one. We now have Tangie who tried to stir others into a Delia out campaign. We have clucking nora who pretended to "throw  in a bank of season tickets" which she didn''t actually own while encouraging genuine season ticket holders to do the same. Here''s the Butler who described Delia and MWJ as the "devious duo" likened to "a gangrene leg slowly poisoning our club that would have to be removed before the club could recover". Bly who supports anyone who tries to derail the club in it''s present ownership. I suppose we''ll soon be graced by crafty who tried to encourage fans who actually go to games "into lining Carrow Road with burning effegies of Smith & Jones".

Now if this little bunch of no-marks want to forget the past and bask in the success that Delia and MWJ have brought to the club then life''s too short to lose any sleep about it. But to do so while continuing with these purists references is disrespectful to our club, it''s owners, management, players and fans.

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote][/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth Butler[Y]

Long time no see..

How are you?

". We now have Tangie who tried to stir others into a Delia out campaign. We have clucking nora who pretended to "throw in a bank of season tickets" which she didn''t actually own while encouraging genuine season ticket holders to do the same. Here''s the Butler who described Delia and MWJ as the "devious duo" likened to "a gangrene leg slowly poisoning our club that would have to be removed before the club could recover". Bly who supports anyone who tries to derail the club in it''s present ownership. I suppose we''ll soon be graced by crafty who tried to encourage fans who actually go to games "into lining Carrow Road with burning effegies of Smith & Jones". "

So, that''s 4 old blokes with too much time on their hands looking to wind a few folks up on a forum. I''m sure you could give me dates, times and thread IDs, or at least a link to each of these quotes. Only joking, but if it ever comes to that, maybe it''s time to step away from the keyboard ?

Why rise to the ridiculous baiting ? It all amounts to a glorified game of dungeons and dragons really, none of it has any meaning or impact in the real world. It''s just a self-serving cycle of meaningless nonsense and it''s blatantly obvious that the extreme views these people gave have nothing to do with mainstream opinion, and are very unlikely to be the words closest to their hearts about Norwich City.

You could step away from the ever-present argument thread, and there is always one, let them agree with each other, as when there is no counter-point there is no energy, and their threads would drop off this board quicker than you can say the bottom figure on McNallys contract. I suspect you enjoy the argument more than any of them, but you (sensibly) picked yellow when they chose a sickly green. [;)]

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I clean forgot what a fearsome adversary the Nutless reject was...Farrrrrr too sharp for me!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]". We now have Tangie who tried to stir others into a Delia out campaign. We have clucking nora who pretended to "throw in a bank of season tickets" which she didn''t actually own while encouraging genuine season ticket holders to do the same. Here''s the Butler who described Delia and MWJ as the "devious duo" likened to "a gangrene leg slowly poisoning our club that would have to be removed before the club could recover". Bly who supports anyone who tries to derail the club in it''s present ownership. I suppose we''ll soon be graced by crafty who tried to encourage fans who actually go to games "into lining Carrow Road with burning effegies of Smith & Jones". " So, that''s 4 old blokes with too much time on their hands looking to wind a few folks up on a forum. I''m sure you could give me dates, times and thread IDs, or at least a link to each of these quotes. Only joking, but if it ever comes to that, maybe it''s time to step away from the keyboard ? Why rise to the ridiculous baiting ? It all amounts to a glorified game of dungeons and dragons really, none of it has any meaning or impact in the real world. It''s just a self-serving cycle of meaningless nonsense and it''s blatantly obvious that the extreme views these people gave have nothing to do with mainstream opinion, and are very unlikely to be the words closest to their hearts about Norwich City. You could step away from the ever-present argument thread, and there is always one, let them agree with each other, as when there is no counter-point there is no energy, and their threads would drop off this board quicker than you can say the bottom figure on McNallys contract. I suspect you enjoy the argument more than any of them, but you (sensibly) picked yellow when they chose a sickly green. [;)] Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

I don''t rise to it buddy. I just don''t ignore it. People on this forum buy into the bile spouted by by those four old saddos. You of all people are in a position to understand how it all works. They stir people up and their myths become facts. Before you know it folk are printing those "whoever they want out stickers". The things that were instigated by saddos on here really take place. But those saddo''s are rarely there protesting. They wind others to do their dirty work. Come to think of it most of them are never there anyway.

Anyway Blah me old Buddy. I just had an interesting couple of hours round Big Bob''s. It took me a while to get in because apparently the butler never heard the doorbell. But when he finally showed me through the hall, past a strange collection of rag dolls and a petrol can, and through to Bob''s study you wouldn''t believe what he showed me! All the details of those bonuses he took when he found the right man with the right offer. I even saw his contract which he had drawn up when it started to go pear shaped. Mind blowing stuff it was! Unfortunately I''m unable to disclose any of it on here. Mum''s the word.

Toodle-pip[;)]

" They stir people up and their myths become facts."

I think you are confusing the saddoes who are left with the saddoes who have moved on. The saddoes who are left couldn''t convince anyone out of a wet paper bag.

I promise not to tell anyone about old Bob :)

[quote user="blahblahblah"]" They stir people up and their myths become facts." I think you are confusing the saddoes who are left with the saddoes who have moved on. The saddoes who are left couldn''t convince anyone out of a wet paper bag. I promise not to tell anyone about old Bob :)[/quote]

Well, it''s nice to see you back posting again buddy. Just a trip to the Rays Funds thread and your rehabilitation will be complete [:)]

In the interest of fairness and to eliminate any rats in the camp, I''ve emailed this entire thread to Mr McNally''s PA.

[quote user="Larry David"]In the interest of fairness and to eliminate any rats in the camp, I''ve emailed this entire thread to Mr McNally''s PA.[/quote]

Top man Larry[Y]

I think it''s only fair that I send it to Big Bob''s butler too.

I thought The Butler was Big Bobs Butler ? :)

And there''s a reason I don''t pick in there now nutty - my picking record. Now it''s pay to play, it''s best that those who know how to do these things do them, let the signal come through the noise ;)...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

And there''s a reason I don''t pick in there now nutty - my picking record. Now it''s pay to play, it''s best that those who know how to do these things do them, let the signal come through the noise ;)...[/quote]

No no no no no buddy. It''s not "pay to play". Nothing has changed except we don''t have Billy. The donations were made to keep the thread running. To keep what we had. Not to change it.

Let me remind you of Arrdee''s signature : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, yes Norfolkchance1 £1476 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]". We now have Tangie who tried to stir others into a Delia out campaign. We have clucking nora who pretended to "throw in a bank of season tickets" which she didn''t actually own while encouraging genuine season ticket holders to do the same. Here''s the Butler who described Delia and MWJ as the "devious duo" likened to "a gangrene leg slowly poisoning our club that would have to be removed before the club could recover". Bly who supports anyone who tries to derail the club in it''s present ownership. I suppose we''ll soon be graced by crafty who tried to encourage fans who actually go to games "into lining Carrow Road with burning effegies of Smith & Jones". " So, that''s 4 old blokes with too much time on their hands looking to wind a few folks up on a forum. I''m sure you could give me dates, times and thread IDs, or at least a link to each of these quotes. Only joking, but if it ever comes to that, maybe it''s time to step away from the keyboard ? Why rise to the ridiculous baiting ? It all amounts to a glorified game of dungeons and dragons really, none of it has any meaning or impact in the real world. It''s just a self-serving cycle of meaningless nonsense and it''s blatantly obvious that the extreme views these people gave have nothing to do with mainstream opinion, and are very unlikely to be the words closest to their hearts about Norwich City. You could step away from the ever-present argument thread, and there is always one, let them agree with each other, as when there is no counter-point there is no energy, and their threads would drop off this board quicker than you can say the bottom figure on McNallys contract. I suspect you enjoy the argument more than any of them, but you (sensibly) picked yellow when they chose a sickly green. [;)] Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

I don''t rise to it buddy. I just don''t ignore it. People on this forum buy into the bile spouted by by those four old saddos. You of all people are in a position to understand how it all works. They stir people up and their myths become facts. Before you know it folk are printing those "whoever they want out stickers". The things that were instigated by saddos on here really take place. But those saddo''s are rarely there protesting. They wind others to do their dirty work. Come to think of it most of them are never there anyway.

Anyway Blah me old Buddy. I just had an interesting couple of hours round Big Bob''s. It took me a while to get in because apparently the butler never heard the doorbell. But when he finally showed me through the hall, past a strange collection of rag dolls and a petrol can, and through to Bob''s study you wouldn''t believe what he showed me! All the details of those bonuses he took when he found the right man with the right offer. I even saw his contract which he had drawn up when it started to go pear shaped. Mind blowing stuff it was! Unfortunately I''m unable to disclose any of it on here. Mum''s the word.

Toodle-pip[;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Toodle-pip[;)]

[/quote][/quote]

Spot on Butler old bean...

I couldn''t have said it better myself[Y]

Walks on Water,

I see you failed to read the opening words of the opening post: Following  up from the 2011 Accounts thread.....

All you then had to do was a bit research by reading that thread and you should have then realised that my opening post was answering two questions raised by somebody else on that thread.

So your comments are a load of tripe!

I think all of us are glad that Delia and the two Michaels were around to appoint McNally. They wouldn''t have been if Tangie and his ilk had got their way. Where do you think we''d be now if they had managed to hound them out?

[/quote]

Lets not forget a couple of things, your Bully Boy  associate criticised the appointment of Mr. Bowkett to the NCFC board on Future Radio and didnt he also criticise McNally''s appointment too?

Furthermore you can''t pretend that you didnt put your hand up at that St. Andrews Hall meeting just over two and half years ago and voted as having no confidence in the board (that  included Delia and MWJ.). Hundreds of people did the same at that meeting and who knows how many thousands  of the non attendees would have done the same.  You were part of the ''they'' Nutty!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think all of us are glad that Delia and the two Michaels were around to appoint McNally. They wouldn''t have been if Tangie and his ilk had got their way. Where do you think we''d be now if they had managed to hound them out?

[/quote]

Lets not forget a couple of things, your Bully Boy  associate criticised the appointment of Mr. Bowkett to the NCFC board on Future Radio and didnt he also criticise McNally''s appointment too?

Furthermore you can''t pretend that you didnt put your hand up at that St. Andrews Hall meeting just over two and half years ago and voted as having no confidence in the board (that  included Delia and MWJ.). Hundreds of people did the same at that meeting and who knows how many thousands  of the non attendees would have done the same.  You were part of the ''they'' Nutty!

[/quote]

As Mr Gravitas himself stated in his webchat there is a difference between running the club and owning it. I don''t believe that you still can''t understand that. My support for the owners has never waivered and we are, and always have been, lucky to have true benefactors like Delia and the two Michaels in that position. Some of the stuff that you and your ilk have got up to in attempts to undermine them is nothing short of disgraceful. When you introduced yourself to McNally I bet you forgot to mention that you were TFA/Canarynut from the pinkun. The guy who wanted a Delia out campaign and pined for the ambition shown by ipswich in selling to Marcus Evans. Now, thanks to the actions of those owners during the period you were trying to stir others into starting a campaign to hound them out, we are enjoying our best season for many years. In fact I doubt we''ve ever had a more successful 3 seasons than the ones since we were relegated in 2009. If you can''t recognise the owners part in that success you could at least crawl back under that purist rock with the others and wait for something to go wrong again.

Hear hear Tangy!.....These gentlemen (must include McNally here) have transformed NCFC from a dithering cross-dresser into something which knows what it is meant to be.... a proper football team played in a manly way by manly men and duly resected by their peers.The ''Let''s be ''avin you'' era is happily behind us... hopefully for good.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Walks on Water,

I see you failed to read the opening words of the opening post: Following  up from the 2011 Accounts thread.....

All you then had to do was a bit research by reading that thread and you should have then realised that my opening post was answering two questions raised by somebody else on that thread.

So your comments are a load of tripe!

[/quote]Reading through the thread you could''ve saved a lot of confusion by breaking down what you''ve allegedly done in your openly claim, by writing it in more than one long sentence."I have had a look at Mr. McNally’s contract and to

clarify some of the facts regarding the bonuses and other issues I have

had a face to face meeting  with Mr. Bowkett  at his personal invitation
" I wasn''t surprised Tilly questioned it and WOW gave it a bad reaction, it read like everything happened all in one meeting.  Regardless if I could be arsed to do research.I know it wasn''t just me,  I pop in and read the WOTB.  There was a brief discussion on, ''someone on the pinkun claims he''s had an invite from Bowkett to look a McNally''s contract''.

My support for the owners has never waivered

--> Weird that given that  you voted as having no confidence in them (at the St. Andrews Hall meeting in 2009) as they were on the board. You could have avoided voting but you didn''t and you can''t escape that.

I haven''t got up to anything other to voice my comments up to the summer of 2009 about some pretty awful decisions, such as starting the construction of the Community stand  rather than  signing Ashton before the start of our last season in The Premiership or the purchase of the ex LSE and City Council land far into the economic cycle. Since the development of the Bowkett and McNally leadership of the club I haven''t had the need to comment  because they have saved the club from landing on the rocks of Administration, cut the running costs (exc. players costs etc.) of the club, sold off the Orange car park and the Test Bed building and put a greater emphasis on football.

As I said to Cluck last night (Who in all fairness took it with good humour) - This is real tin hat in a basement material. We are sitting pretty in 9th, yet some of you guys still come out with the same delusional ramblings.If you continually look to the negatives, and cant enjoy being a Norwich fan now, then I really feel sorry for you. The rest of us are having a blast.Or of course you may just be a set of internet trolls, in which case you have another bite [:)]