Sign in to follow this  
Carrow Sparrow

Best pub to watch tonights game

I have heard that The Ketts Tavern and The Rose on Queens Road are run by a NCFC season ticket holder and have a great atmosphere for the footy and show every NCFC game. I am thinking of trying one of them out tonight. Has anyone been to them?

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The Old Red Lion, Islington is the place to watch the match in London.
[/quote]

The Shrublands in Gorleston £2-60 a pint good night there.

[quote user="Carrow Sparrow"]I have heard that The Ketts Tavern and The Rose on Queens Road are run by a NCFC season ticket holder and have a great atmosphere for the footy and show every NCFC game. I am thinking of trying one of them out tonight. Has anyone been to them?[/quote]The Murderers on Timber Hill is officially East Anglia''s best sports pub. Loads of screens and room for fans. It''s the only place I go to watch football.

the murderers is ok, the clientele can sometimes be a little bit questionable sometimes!The Trafford Arms has loads of real ales and the Mischeif will also probably be showing the game.

The Ketts and The Rose have every NCFC premier league shown live and both pubs have numerous HD screens and a 92" HD projector so a good view and a cracking atmosphere is guaranteed. See you there OTBC

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The Old Red Lion, Islington is the place to watch the match in London.[/quote]

The Shrublands in Gorleston £2-60 a pint good night there.

[/quote]

Are you at the Shrubs tonight Pete? See you there if you are. [;)]