Sign in to follow this  
NWC

James Vaughan playing again.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]A lot of extra people - me included - turned up last night to welcome back Wardy and Vaughan. I hope JV realises he has got a lot of personal support at Norwich who are really rooting for him. He can be like a fresh signing in the latter stages too.[/quote]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Just over 3,100  watched an entertaining 3-3 draw.

JV was withdrawn after an hour and Tierney came off later.

Scorers: JV., Brindley and Loza.

Team: Steer, Brindley, Tierney, Ward, a young lad who unfortunately I dont know his name, Bennett, Lappin, Ball, Dawkin, JV and Wilbrahams.

Loza came on for JV (60 mins) and there were two other substitutions.

[/quote]

How is young Brindley progressing?

[/quote]

He looked solid which is what you want from a right back. However its hard to tell whether he will make the grade.  Some stand out, some look awful (e.g., Kevin Bond when he first started playing for our reserves I doubt anybody would have thought that he would play first team football for us and Man City!).

I really can''t get excited about James vaughan . Don''t get me wrong if he stayed fit would probably be a top player but sadly I think we have signed a crock . Next time (if I ever do again) see him in a yellow shirt I will expect him to go off injured. Sad really because like I said could be a top player. That aside I really hope he stays fit and shows us what he is all about. What I''m trying to say is i don''t have big expectations of him like a lot of others still do because of his history and start to his canary career.

Lets be fair, Kevin Bond only made it because of his Father 99% of the time he was shocking!!!

What I wanted to say before(bl**dy computer) was JV looked ok, Wardy had a decent run out, but I was most imprssed with Wilbrahams, great hold up play, good touch, never stopped running. I know he comes in for a lot of stick on here & from fans at FRC, but I wouldnt be too worried if he had to cover for a few games.

I feel PL has stayed away from the transfer window, in view of the fact that we have players like, JV, Ward & Tierney coming back from injury or whatever & feel they will give us the extra boost that is needed!!!!

Is it just little old me or does anyone else have a weird sense of wanting JV to do well  for us? I find myself really rooting for the lad, bet he has a Superman style t-shirt ready to for his first goal (with an N on his chest).

[quote user="Twitchy"]Is it just little old me or does anyone else have a weird sense of wanting JV to do well  for us? I find myself really rooting for the lad, bet he has a Superman style t-shirt ready to for his first goal (with an N on his chest).[/quote]

That T-Shirt would be most awesome. I think the club shop should start making them immediately

[quote user="Twitchy"]Is it just little old me or does anyone else have a weird sense of wanting JV to do well  for us? I find myself really rooting for the lad, bet he has a Superman style t-shirt ready to for his first goal (with an N on his chest).
[/quote]

I agree, I''ll be rooting for him to show the football world he''s a diamond! What would the ''N'' represent Twitchy?

hoping he''s on the bench and gets at least 30 minutes today. time for us to see him in first team action again. looking forward to his appearance withe great excitement. think he can be excellent for us.