Sign in to follow this  
JF

Odds for saturday!

9/2 on skybet that has got to be worth £10 or £20 of anyones money? Really fancy us to be leaving with the points.

Plenty of 5/1''s available, JF, if you must have a bet.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/everton-v-norwich/winner

Skybet always seem to be shorter odds than most.

Only have a Skybet account as I only ever have the occasional bet. But am very surprised to see that we are underdogs to that degree, Everton haven''t kept a clean sheet at home and struggle to score goals. We can''t keep clean sheets but have no problems finding the net. 3-1 city.

I can''t believe even billie hill has got us at 5''s.

Bookies reckon that St Johnston have more chance against Celtic than we do at Everton !!!

I just can''t see this being a one sided match - I think we will have a big say in the game - 5/1 is bonkers!!

Those odds are astonishing when you consider the respective league positions, form and the rest: we''ve pretty much held our own in all but one away game this season, including playing at 3 out of the current top 4. I very much doubt they''d be as long if it were Fulham, WBA or Sunderland yet they are all below us. Most odd.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Ive got £220 on Norwich-Norwich at 9/1. Thats a £2000 return. COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!![/quote]

And the world is in financial crisis!! GEEEEZZ

As i write (subject to fluctuation) All the money is going on Everton to win (in blue) With us out to as much as 13/2 (in pink)

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/everton-v-norwich/winner

Norwich / Norwich as big as 12/1

Norwich / Everton best odds 25/1

Everton / Norwich best odds 66/1

£700 more for my £220 then. Man that sucks. I was really expecting the odds to come in, not drift. Who the hell is putting money on Everton on their current form. Just dont get it.

For some reason I bet on us keeping a clean sheet :P only £2 though. Got 13/2 for the win though, and also a very good (I hope) £1 accumulator, budget betting for the win :) (Had to resist the horses today, I get carried away when betting on the races, when I win I seem to think I can win again, so more often than not end up losing :P)