Sign in to follow this  
NWC

A half term report from Jamie Redknapp

As you would expect, a load of patronising, ill researched old twaddle from sky sport''s poster boy.

HALF-TERM REPORT: You have to give them an A+ for where they are in the league at this stage of the season - it''s been an absolutely brilliant effort. I had a feeling at the start of the season that Norwich would do well because in Paul Lambert they have a manager with great pedigree. He did brilliantly as a player winning the Champions League with Borussia Dortmund and he just has something about him. That said, I wouldn''t put money on them not going down this season, despite how well they''ve done. You just have to look at Blackpool last season and Hull before them to know that a great start doesn''t guarantee you your place in the league. They''re only seven points off the relegation places and it''s at the end of the season that you really have to dig in and get results.

KEY MAN: A real team effort!

He''s not said anything you can argue with though has he to be fair. A majority of what he has said is correct and no one is safe till the magical 40 points. Come on how many people seriously thought we would of been 9th at Christmas at the start of the season we would of been happy with 17th!

I''ll informed twaddle from sky !whatever nextas to our position, I for one certainly thought that we would be in the top half - and said so on here

I don''t think it''s ''load of patronising, ill researched old twaddle''It is however very safe journalism. We have had a great start to the season, he''s taken note off that but has referenced what''s happened with similar newly promoted sides with decent starts & that he wouldn''t risk money on us staying up. If we loose say 3 /4 matches on the bounce we are back down there, that''s not impossible. I don''t think that will happen... but i''m a fan & will always back my team! But for a premiership pundit he has to look at what recent history has shown to provide a safe estimation.No one owes us anything, they will call it as they see it. No need to get upset, just enjoy it all the more when we do stay up :-) 

What ranks as "twaddle" comment on City1st''s list:

1. Sky Sports
  2. Any objective comment regarding Ipswich Town or it''s fans.
  3. Anything from me.
  4. The Mini-Relegation thread.
  5. Everyone on this forum who disagrees with City1st''s opinion.

WHOOPS!.....I should have moved that number 5 to number 1.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Just watching him on Sky, Man City v L''pool, since when did he become such a tw@t?
[/quote]

Those Nintendo adverts went to his head..................

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Just watching him on Sky, Man City v L''pool, since when did he become such a tw@t?
[/quote]

Those Nintendo adverts went to his head..................

[/quote]

My wife thinks he''s funny.

OTBC