Sign in to follow this  
Jarrold Lad

Liverpool fan arrested over racist incident.

Just seen it on the ITV coverage. Everyone says Tom just gets on with his work and is very level headed so to see him react the way he did someting was not right! Hope they got the right person!

p.s. well done lambert on talking to him last night! [y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]They''ll probably print the lad''s name on T-shirts and give them out to Liverpool fans to wear for the next match.
[/quote]

Followed by an online petition to present to Parliament claiming innocence.

As an illustration of the level of crassness amongst Liverpool fans I thought I''d share this

Yesterday I had a Liverpool fan on Twitter telling me Tom deserved the abuse because AFTERWARDS he took one of their players out and got booked.When I pointed out that (a) you can''t justify something on the basis of something else that hadn''t happened yet and (b) it was hardly surprising he was wound up, this genius came back with "the ref should have sent him off (after the incident with the fan but before the booking) for his own good and to avoid putting our players at risk". You couldn''t make it up.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

As an illustration of the level of crassness amongst Liverpool fans I thought I''d share this

Yesterday I had a Liverpool fan on Twitter telling me Tom deserved the abuse because AFTERWARDS he took one of their players out and got booked.When I pointed out that (a) you can''t justify something on the basis of something else that hadn''t happened yet and (b) it was hardly surprising he was wound up, this genius came back with "the ref should have sent him off (after the incident with the fan but before the booking) for his own good and to avoid putting our players at risk". You couldn''t make it up.

[/quote]

Beau, that IS genius. Positively Orwellian or Huxleyian in its twisted logic.